PDA

View Full Version : one off childminding contracts

sqwiggle
24-01-2011, 09:34 AM
Hello everyone,

I have just been asked for a one off childminding session from a mum at school and am hoping someone has a contract they could share with me? :blush:

I have never done a one off before and dont know where to start and it is for tomorrow plus i want to make sure i have everything correct because she could always recommend me if she was happy :panic:

Any help would be much appreciated x

Minstrel
24-01-2011, 07:45 PM
I would just do a full contract and in place of days/hours i would just put ad-hoc. That way if she needs you again then you won't have to fill out another.

Don't forget things like payment up front!

jane5
24-01-2011, 08:25 PM
I would just do a full contract and in place of days/hours i would just put ad-hoc. That way if she needs you again then you won't have to fill out another.

Don't forget things like payment up front!

Same advice as Minstrel:thumbsup:

sqwiggle
04-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Thank you :):D

Daftbat
04-02-2011, 04:46 PM
If I was just wanted for a one off then I would complete a child record form and the various authorities for seeking emergency medical assistance etc. This is the minimum you need. If it emerged that I might be needed in the future I would then look at filling in a full contract as said before but I don't see the point in a full contract for one session - a waste of paper.

juelmer
30-04-2011, 09:54 AM
If I was just wanted for a one off then I would complete a child record form and the various authorities for seeking emergency medical assistance etc. This is the minimum you need. If it emerged that I might be needed in the future I would then look at filling in a full contract as said before but I don't see the point in a full contract for one session - a waste of paper.

Hi,

I'm taking on an 18 month old child for two days next week 09.30 till 14.30 as a one off.

Can I just complete the child record form and then if the parent decides to make it a regular thing then I would complete a contract?

Thanks,

Julie

peach
03-05-2011, 05:38 PM
I wouldnt do a contract either they are expensive and not really needed if it just for a one off.

x

juelmer
03-05-2011, 07:44 PM
I wouldnt do a contract either they are expensive and not really needed if it just for a one off.

x

I just typed up a one off contract with the relevant questions on the normal contract. The parent didn't mind at all, I'm now thinking I should have photocopied the child record form to save some money there too :)

I can't believe how quickly you go through the forms :panic:

Ripeberry
03-05-2011, 09:15 PM
I just typed up a one off contract with the relevant questions on the normal contract. The parent didn't mind at all, I'm now thinking I should have photocopied the child record form to save some money there too :)

That's a good idea :thumbsup:

peach
05-05-2011, 09:36 AM

thats a good idia.

It costs me a fortune buying all the forms ect I mite just copy them in future like record forms all about me ect :thumbsup:
Thank you x