PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted Complaint Form

button68
23-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Having a real purge on paperwork. I had a look in my Parents Complaints folder and noted that the Ofsted Complaints Forms in there are over 3 years old :eek: Thought I'd best so to the Ofsted site and get more up-to-date one printer off.

I cannot for the life of me find a Parents Complaints form :mad: . I can find a leaflet I can download giving parents information on the Complaints process but not the actual form :angry:

Would really appreciate a push in the right direction :D

jo.jo76
23-01-2011, 11:00 PM
I didn't know there was one we could download, I made my own! Let me know if you find it :-)

Chimps Childminding
23-01-2011, 11:02 PM
I don't think there has been a new one since the EYFS came in, but I am sure someone will let you know if there is :thumbsup:

rickysmiths
23-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Ofsted used to produce a grid on which any Complaint was recorded against the National Standards to which it applied. They dont have that any more. They haven't produced an EYFS one.

A lot of us just have a sheet with the Every Child matters headings on and would list a Complaint under the relevant headings:

Be Healthy
Stay Safe
Enjoy and Achieve
Make a Positive Contrbution
Achieve Economic Well-Being

This is what I show I would do. This part of the Complaint would be anonymous so other parents could view it without knowing who made the complaint.

jo.jo76
23-01-2011, 11:29 PM
Just remembered, there is a complaints form in the download section which Sarah made, dated 2009

button68
23-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Thank you all for clearing that up - I thought I was going mad :panic:

Just remembered, there is a complaints form in the download section which Sarah made, dated 2009

Thank you I'll go and have a look for it now :thumbsup:

Pauline
24-01-2011, 08:05 AM
Yes Sarah's is the best one as she has info for both registers :thumbsup:

sarah707
24-01-2011, 08:10 AM
The Ofsted complaint document is out of date and wrong in some places so don't use it!! :D

Tink
24-01-2011, 08:14 AM
What should we use instead Sarah?

sarah707
24-01-2011, 08:30 AM
What should we use instead Sarah?

The document button found on the Ofsted website relating to complaints was not updated when the Childcare Register requirements were changed.

This means that the info it refers to is out of date in quite a few places.

You will be fine if you use the details in the Eyfs and Childcare Register as part of your complaints procedure. :D