PDA

View Full Version : Exact List of ALL paperwork ?

Muckypups
23-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Im re organising my paper work and am making everything clearer , more seperated and wanted to check exactly what I need to have... can anyone give me a breakdown of everything they have ?

I am thinking

cARDBOARD FLAP PVER FILE FOR EACH CHILD WITH THEIR RELEVANT documents in so contract, child record forms, SIGNED PERMISSION FORMS

A risk assessment folder

POLICES folder

Certificates folder

What am I missing ?

I am away at the moment and its going round and round my head - Once I get home and see what paper work i have Im sure Ill derive some more folders but wanted to try and get a clear list sorted while away so i can crack on once home.

Thanks Ladies

flowerpots
23-01-2011, 08:54 PM
Im re organising my paper work and am making everything clearer , more seperated and wanted to check exactly what I need to have... can anyone give me a breakdown of everything they have ?

I am thinking

cARDBOARD FLAP PVER FILE FOR EACH CHILD WITH THEIR RELEVANT documents in so contract, child record forms, SIGNED PERMISSION FORMS

A risk assessment folder

POLICES folder

Certificates folder

What am I missing ?

I am away at the moment and its going round and round my head - Once I get home and see what paper work i have Im sure Ill derive some more folders but wanted to try and get a clear list sorted while away so i can crack on once home.

Thanks Ladies

learning journey's, planning, visitor log, attendance registers/book, parental responsibility form.

you probably have all these but just some ideas, hope it helps. :thumbsup:

Muckypups
24-01-2011, 11:44 AM
What is the parental responsibility form ? I dont have that ?

learning journey's, planning, visitor log, attendance registers/book, parental responsibility form.

you probably have all these but just some ideas, hope it helps. :thumbsup: