PDA

View Full Version : copies of insurance,reg an first aid

playdayz
22-01-2011, 10:45 PM
hi guys, can any 1 help please?

i have a baby due to start in a couple of weeks an mum has asked me for copies of my insurance, reg an first aid!!!! anyone ever come across this befor? do we not just have these on view in the house? has anyone ever given out copies? is it safe to?

dont know what to do?

sarah707
23-01-2011, 08:00 AM
We are legally required to show parents that information... but not to give them copies.

I'd ask mum why she thinks she needs them and go from there.

Good luck! :D

candy cat
23-01-2011, 09:31 AM
I would show them,but not give copies as it has your personal details on it....I have mine on notice board and copies in my folder that I show parents.x

Minstrel
23-01-2011, 12:05 PM
I agree, I have mine available to show parents anytime they like but I would not be giving out copies. Have you asked her why she wants them?

rickysmiths
23-01-2011, 02:52 PM
When a parent had sined a contract with me they are given a Parent folder which includes their contract, copies of the info and permissions they have signed, copy of my latest Ofsted report, copy of my Policy Document, copy of my inssurance cert and I give them a copy every year and a copy of my Reg Cert. (I started giving this and getting them to sign for it so I didn't have to put it on the wall). I don't give them a copy of my First Aid Cert but it is up on my board with every thing esle for them to see.

madwoman
14-02-2011, 12:40 PM
I have my reg, first aid and public liability insurance on the wall, but i don't give out a copy to my parents, when they sign the contracts i give them a pack with copies of my policies and a bit about me. xxx

missymood
19-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Hi seems odd I would just show them to her. No need to get a copy!

When you give out copies of polices to paretns would be ok to put it on a disc?

Thought it would save paper but nore sure if that is ok
Thanks

The Juggler
21-02-2011, 09:11 AM
tell her you will have them to view in your portfolio when she visits. I have had to copy my reg certificate several times for parents in a voucher scheme but only after I've signed contracts.

donnam
21-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Hi i have mine all on display for parents to see but i would not give copies.