PDA

View Full Version : wow moments

lishylee
18-01-2011, 09:35 AM
im soo stuck on how to do this how does everyone do theres im so behind on my paper work since having my baby i have everything jotted down or saved on comp but im struggling on how to lay everything out plzzz help

thanks

cherry
18-01-2011, 09:39 AM
I found I couldn't get on with post it notes so I use this from the Bromley site to note down Wow moments.

Then file it in the childs journel.

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/eyfs/Week_of_clouds_observation_sheet.doc

butterfly
18-01-2011, 10:33 AM
I gave up on recording 'wow' moments as seperate from my usual observations! Too many diferent bits of paper!

miffy
18-01-2011, 10:56 AM
I gave up on recording 'wow' moments as seperate from my usual observations! Too many diferent bits of paper!

Me, too. Although I might highlight it to make it stand out.

Miffy xx

Tink
18-01-2011, 11:05 AM
I don't use WOW moments here I ask for parents to do them from home. It's the only way I have found to involve them in their child's LJ, some of them are really good but some are not even bothered about reading it.
So for me the WOW moment happens at home and obviously I highlight anything I pick up on in their observations.

lishylee
18-01-2011, 11:59 AM
thank you i thought you had to record them so im not going to bother now il just highlight them in my observation book does anyone have trouble with there parents recording or helping out i have asked parents of one of my mindees to fill in questionair and to record wow moments or anything else she thinks may be relevant and she never does alays says she dosent have time or she forgot we get on great other than her not having time to do anything for me

leanne