PDA

View Full Version : please can someone help

flump159
16-01-2011, 07:03 PM
hi i am doing my dhc4 and i am stuck on question e9 this is
show an understanding of anti-discriminatory/anti-bias practice in relation to working in partnership with parents.
my mind has gone blank please can you help

sarah707
16-01-2011, 08:08 PM
What would you do if a parent used a walking frame? How would you accommodate their needs?

Would you be prepared to collect a child if the parents could not drive because of their disability? What about offering home visits? What else might you do to support their needs?

What questions do you ask to show you are equality aware during initial phone calls, induction etc?

How would you manage the child from a mixed race / single parent / 2 mother family? Would you do anything differently to make sure you were not being discriminatory?

Hth :D

flump159
26-01-2011, 12:14 PM
thankyou sarah this was very helpfull its a pain when you are doing one of thease and it all gose

What would you do if a parent used a walking frame? How would you accommodate their needs?

Would you be prepared to collect a child if the parents could not drive because of their disability? What about offering home visits? What else might you do to support their needs?

What questions do you ask to show you are equality aware during initial phone calls, induction etc?

How would you manage the child from a mixed race / single parent / 2 mother family? Would you do anything differently to make sure you were not being discriminatory?

Hth :D