PDA

View Full Version : Done it! Put my fees up!

Ripeberry
16-01-2011, 04:25 PM
I've had the same fees since I started in Sept 09 and I've been reviewing my policies over the weekend and have put 20p extra on everything!

The new fees will apply asap for all NEW children, but I've given my existing parents until Sept 2011.

Which I think is more than fair I think!
I just noticed that I'm falling behind everyone else (CMs) in my area and even the new ones are charging more than me :eek:

Just fired off the e-mails, waiting for the sparks to fly! :rolleyes:

Mouse
16-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Good for you!

I had pretty much a full set of children start last summer as all my others left to go to school. I put my fees up then for all the new ones, so they didn't know any different!

Bridey
16-01-2011, 04:44 PM
DARFC!! :rolleyes: :D

Ripeberry
16-01-2011, 05:00 PM
DARFC!! :rolleyes: :D

?????? :o ??? What does that mean?

PixiePetal
16-01-2011, 05:32 PM
?????? :o ??? What does that mean?

I googled it - not heard that before. duck and run for cover!

MaryMary
16-01-2011, 06:24 PM
I googled it - not heard that before. duck and run for cover!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck. It is only fair as costs are going up all the time. I just wish I had the guts!

I am thinking I might increase mine in September aswell. It gives me a couple of months to grow a backbone!! :D

Ripeberry
16-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Actually, one parent e-mailed and said "I've always thought you were good value for money and I don't paying a bit more, should have done it last year"

Just got to hear back from the other 3 parents now.

Adiamond
16-01-2011, 08:19 PM
I put my prices up last year by 50p an hour as I was alot cheaper than local minders, so I put my fee up by 25p per hour for existing families and by 50p per hour for all new contracts.
None of my families batted an eyelid :thumbsup: x x x