PDA

View Full Version : Partnership with other settings policy - help!

kirstya
10-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Hi there! Really stumped on this one! :panic: I know we have to share information with other settings but struggling with the actual procedure of how we do this? Do you have regular contact with other settings? How much info do we need to share? If anyone has a policy they wouldn't mind sharing i would be most grateful!! xxx

kirstya
10-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Anyone??:panic:

Pipsqueak
10-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Working with Other Settings and Professionals

(find the bit in EYFS where is says about working with each other and sharing information and copy)

I will ask for you permission before sharing information with other Settings or Professionals.

I may share information for instance:
with xyz
and because xyz

this ensures a consistent approach and gives your child a well rounded care plan.

The exception when I do not seek your permission may be in a Safeguarding Concern (refer to policy)

kirstya
12-01-2011, 09:45 AM
Thanks Pipsqueak. that's great! x

miffy
12-01-2011, 11:13 AM
There's a policy here you could adapt

http://www.bromleycma.org.uk/policies/policies_and_procedures.html

Scroll down to the bottom of the page

Miffy xx

vanessawilliams
15-08-2011, 09:40 PM
I'm really struggling with this area too - I'm trying to write a letter that I can give to the childs nursery to say that I understand as part of EYFS we need to work together for the benefit of the child but has anyone any other ideas of what I should include ? had anyone else written such a letter ?