PDA

View Full Version : DHC Unit 3

NicoleW
07-01-2011, 11:45 AM
I'm having trouble with

"Analyse the importance of working with other professionals in the interests of the child"

I understand that it can be important to work with parents, speech therapists, care worker perhaps, or a similar professional that's associated to a child with Autism?

What other professionals could we be working with in the interests of the child?

Polly2
07-01-2011, 12:17 PM
I mentioned Health visitors, doctors, dentists, therapists, teachers, pre-school or play group staff as people we may need to liase with.

I also talked about the children's work force development council.

Then I waffled on about things that create a successful working relaitonship e.g. good communications, mutual respect, and good listening skills etc.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

NicoleW
07-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Cheers it does.

Can you help me start it off? Ill be on the flow when I go, I just need a head starting :(

Polly2
07-01-2011, 12:30 PM
As a child carer we may come into contact with/have dealings with a variety of other professionals. It is important we work effectively alongside these individuals in order for families to recieve the support they need...

or something along those lines :D

NicoleW
09-01-2011, 02:08 PM
JHust a quick one.

Did you number all your answers?

Like Blah blah blah something something EYS. [E4] As a child carer we may come into contact with/have dealings with a variety of other professionals. It is important we work effectively alongside these individuals in order for families to recieve the support they need...

I'v ejust written it out in what appears to be one big essay, it has ALL The information in, but should I number the answers before the sentences start?

Polly2
09-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Yes I put the numbers in the margin.