PDA

View Full Version : DO YOU LIKE JANUARY?

angeldelight
05-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Everyone I have had a chat with today have all said they hate jan :(

All that excitment before Christmas then BANG it has gone

It is such a boring month - everyone is broke and eating the left overs :laughing:

We have ages for our next bank holiday too

Do you think it is a boring month or dont you care either way ?

Angel xx

PixiePetal
05-01-2011, 09:03 PM
I don't mind January and getting back into routines after Christmas - I don't like February much though :o Always seem to have a few 'low' weeks and get a bit grumpy and down :(

I get better in March with the promise of spring :)

Pixie dust
05-01-2011, 09:10 PM
I quite like January, start of a new year and looking forward to things happening later in the year.

Having said that it's not been the best start to the New Year, hubbys work has had a re organisition of staff and his current job is no longer but has been offered a new role but will be a big pay cut.

Lou
05-01-2011, 09:11 PM
I hate January and February!!! Even though hubbys birthday is end of January and my birthday is end of february!!!

I always feel low at this time, and cant wait for the spring!!!!!

Skint, hungry and cold......:(

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
05-01-2011, 09:14 PM
I hate January and it has not got off to a good start as it is, had a very very big falling out with my brother, but he will need me before I will every need him. xx

Playmate
05-01-2011, 09:17 PM
short answer HATE IT :( roll on summer:D

Trouble
05-01-2011, 09:36 PM
I like it for 2 reasons

1 i got married in january:clapping:

2 its the start of a new year:D

LOOPYLISA
05-01-2011, 09:36 PM
I don't mind it :thumbsup:

Feb 27th is dd's b.day, big party this year :clapping:

Love spring time :)

Daisy1956
05-01-2011, 09:40 PM
I don't like January dark nights and mornings but I really hate February its such a drab month with no highlights. March is better spring around the corner.

Chimps Childminding
05-01-2011, 09:45 PM
I don't like January much, even tho it is my birthday :D !! Everything ie summer etc seems such a long way off, and you know that you have probably got at least a couple more months of horrible weather before spring looks like arriving. Its mostly dark, dismal and thoroughly depressing :(

I like it when we get to March/April start getting out more, hopefully a bit of sun - oh and the grass needs cutting again :rolleyes:

Polly2
06-01-2011, 08:59 AM
I LOVE January!

It's the month we go to center parcs :clapping:

Toothfairy
06-01-2011, 09:24 AM
I always think January goes realy quickly, before you know it we are into Febuary.

I was filling out my new diary yesturday and I liked the fact that its only 7 weeks until the next half term (then a week off), then another 6 weeks until the Easter hols (another 2 weeks off), then just 3 days until Royal Wedding Bank Holiday (an extra day off), then just 4 weeks until the May Half Term (another week off), then just 7 weeks until the Summer Hols (a whole 6 weeks off) :D

This is my first year when I am working term time only so I like the fact that during the next 8 months I'm getting 10 weeks off :jump for joy:

SYLVIA
06-01-2011, 09:51 AM
I quite like January. I always have a week off between xmas and new year so I feel quite refreshed and on top of things. Feb I start buying veg and flower seeds and planning the garden and then before I know it, its March and things are looking brighter. My daughter is getting married at Easter so we have something to look forward to as well

cuddlybunny38
06-01-2011, 10:05 AM
yes as its my birthday this month

charleyfarley
06-01-2011, 10:18 AM
yes as its my birthday this month

Mine too so I love it :clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping:

Not going to enjoy the 15th though as I have Safeguarding Children course to go on :panic:

Carol xx

butterfly
06-01-2011, 10:26 AM
I quite like the clean up after christmas and feel like it's a new start to do all the things i said i would implement in september! i don't like the rain though and am dreaming of sunshine!!

cuddlybunny38
06-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Mines on the 25th.

It is a sad month though as well as on the 15th it will be 6 years since my mum and dad where killed. But I look at the positives and that helps xx

Annie_T
06-01-2011, 10:48 PM
i like it as its my girls birthday my life long mates girls birthday - within week of each other - was ment to be 5 weeks (life long friend & me b'days are 6 weeks apart lol)
i get to clean out the house & shop in the sales lol (not done this yet tho as money troubles end last year :s)

and i always have a party for girls in jan too (ann summers) lol

i like most the year tbh ... x

RainbowMum
06-01-2011, 10:59 PM
Love January - Its full of birthdays - SIL, Baby bro, My DD, MySelf, My big Bro all within 1st 3 weeks :D

Not keen on Feb - Fed up with winter by then :rolleyes:

geordiebunny
07-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Am not a big fan of January as it has my birthday in it and they have never been pleasant. Still waiting for a cake or party actually a nice birthday will be good. Maybe this year seeing as I hit a big number but am not holding my breathe.
Sorry to moan just I really dont like Jan.