PDA

View Full Version : Clothing Policy

MaryMary
05-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Hopefully someone can help me with this one :)
I saw somewhere, in the last couple of days, a really good clothing policy, but now I can't find it! :o
I am not sure if it was on this forum, or somewhere else! :blush:
Does anyone know where I can find it, or have one they are willing to share, or even have a clue what I am talking about?! :laughing:

rickysmiths
05-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Sorry I didn't want to read and run.

I have never heard of a clothing Policy. I write into the space on page 3 of my NCMA Contract, what I expect the parents to provide and this includes weather appropriate clothing.

Pipsqueak
05-01-2011, 01:28 PM
sorry not heard of a clothing policy - all I do is stress to parents about providing adequate and appropriate clothing for their children. Like Ricky I pop it onto the contract

I also keep a small stash of clothes for children

Rather than wasting another piece of paper and my time I just talk to the parents or put it into the newsletter or send them a text the night before - remember wellies and gloves please or similar.:D

MaryMary
05-01-2011, 01:29 PM
I sometimes think we have too many policies :panic:
I also do that on the contract, but this one set out exactly what I expect from parents, and suggesting layers, wellies, etc. I know it sounds like common sense, but I wish I had this with one of my past mindees! eg she would be sent in Spring with a summer dress & winter coat over the top - so she would either freeze or be too hot :mad: Or in winter with no coat, etc.
Thanks anyway :)