PDA

View Full Version : I can soooooooooooooo tell

Hebs
04-01-2011, 08:49 PM
that i've cut the coke cola out :panic:

i had a small glass today with lunch and i've got a killer headache i think it's cos i'm craving more

but on a plus point i've lost 2Lb since new years day :clapping:

miffy
04-01-2011, 08:53 PM
Good tip - won't help me though as I don't drink coca cola!

Congratulations on the weight loss :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

Louise0208
04-01-2011, 09:00 PM
i had to wean myself off it when i was pregnant 3 years ago, i drunk 4ltrs a day & if i didnt have any by 9am i was on the verge of passing out, that has been my only Vice ever.

i remember going work the first day i 'quit' and growling at everyone, i was in agony by tea time, thankfully after a few days it was ok, though the tiredness was a killer :laughing:

im now addicted to pepsi max :D (at least its zero WW points) i cant stand the taste of coke now.

kindredspirits
05-01-2011, 08:29 AM
me and DH have cut the coke out - he says he has to think of it as dirty brown water now. Its scary what it does tho when my DH drinks it he looks about 6 months pregnant and he's not very overweight. :panic:

michellethegooner
14-01-2011, 10:53 PM
i had to wean myself off it when i was pregnant 3 years ago, i drunk 4ltrs a day & if i didnt have any by 9am i was on the verge of passing out, that has been my only Vice ever.

i remember going work the first day i 'quit' and growling at everyone, i was in agony by tea time, thankfully after a few days it was ok, though the tiredness was a killer :laughing:

im now addicted to pepsi max :D (at least its zero WW points) i cant stand the taste of coke now.

Yes me too don't even like the taste of coke now lol :)

Hebs
14-01-2011, 10:56 PM
i had a can yesterday :panic: cant believe how sweet it tasted :panic:

Trouble
14-01-2011, 11:07 PM
im addicted to coke cola

i have withdrawals when i dont drink it but the dentist says he can tell i drink it
!!!!!!

Trouble
14-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Did you know when you drink coke for 1/2 an hour after it makes your teeth soft and you should never brush your teeth when they are soft as it ruins them:blush: :blush:

Hebs
14-01-2011, 11:10 PM
Did you know when you drink coke for 1/2 an hour after it makes your teeth soft and you should never brush your teeth when they are soft as it ruins them:blush: :blush:

:eek: no i didn't :panic:

that stuff needs to be banned :laughing:

Hebs
14-01-2011, 11:11 PM
im addicted to coke cola

i have withdrawals when i dont drink it but the dentist says he can tell i drink it
!!!!!!

i was like that hun, really bad you'd think i was coming off cigerettes or something :laughing:

but it passes after a few days :thumbsup:

gegele
14-01-2011, 11:16 PM
i get headaches if i don't eat chocolate! :blush:

and i know when i'm going to come on as within the last 24h i eat a month worth of chocolate! then again for 3 days then it's all better:blush:

Trouble
14-01-2011, 11:18 PM
i get headaches if i don't eat chocolate! :blush:

and i know when i'm going to come on as within the last 24h i eat a month worth of chocolate! then again for 3 days then it's all better:blush:

i only crave choch when i come on as i can give or take it every other time!:eek:

Hebs
14-01-2011, 11:20 PM
i only crave chocolate if i know i dont have any in the house :laughing:

got a full time of quality street left from christmas unopened :eek:

Trouble
14-01-2011, 11:22 PM

dont eat caramel ones after youve drunk coke as your teeth will be soft and make big holes in :laughing: :laughing:

saying that youll loose more weight as you will have tooth ache and wont be able to eat:D

gegele
14-01-2011, 11:23 PM

i don't like quality street well just the green triangles

but in crises i ate nesquick with a spoon.....my tip : don't breath with powder chocolate in your mouth....nearly choked to death!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :eek:

Trouble
14-01-2011, 11:24 PM

but in crises i ate nesquick with a spoon.....my tip : don't breath with powder chocolate in your mouth....nearly choked to death!!!!:laughing: :laughing: :eek:

:laughing: :laughing: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

Hebs
14-01-2011, 11:25 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Trouble
14-01-2011, 11:27 PM
talking of loosing weight either i need some new knickers or ive lost weight !!!!!

ive spent the entire day pulling them and my trousers up:idea:

Hebs
14-01-2011, 11:32 PM
talking of loosing weight either i need some new knickers or ive lost weight !!!!!

ive spent the entire day pulling them and my trousers up:idea:

mine too, cant wait to start boot camp next week :D

Trouble
14-01-2011, 11:33 PM
mine too, cant wait to start boot camp next week :D

whats that????

Hebs
14-01-2011, 11:40 PM
whats that????

HELL :panic: :laughing:

if you google no lippy boot camp :thumbsup:

it's what i need and i cant wait to start :clapping: :clapping:

Trouble
14-01-2011, 11:43 PM
HELL :panic: :laughing:

if you google no lippy boot camp :thumbsup:

it's what i need and i cant wait to start :clapping: :clapping:

it looks expensive come here and walk some of these hills and take chops you soon loose the weight
:clapping:

Hebs
14-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Its not too bad really

£40 a month, going twice a week so its about £5 a session, less if its a 5 week month!

But thats for the unlimited membership so could go twice a day every day lol
X

Trouble
15-01-2011, 12:12 AM
Its not too bad really

£40 a month, going twice a week so its about £5 a session, less if its a 5 week month!

But thats for the unlimited membership so could go twice a day every day lol
X

take my body after youve sorted yours out:D :laughing:

Hebs
15-01-2011, 07:14 AM
take my body after youve sorted yours out:D :laughing:

The first class is 7am! Not a cat in hells chance am i dragging my backside out of bed at silly o'clock to do that!

Not THAT eager hahaha x

sweets
15-01-2011, 09:05 AM

i heard that happens with fruit juices too!

Trouble
15-01-2011, 01:03 PM
i heard that happens with fruit juices too!

there only cordial left and i hate that apart from vimpto i could be addicted to that:clapping:

The Juggler
15-01-2011, 01:45 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: that is sooo funny!