PDA

View Full Version : New year new start

devoncm
04-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Couldnt join in last year as was pregnant but I going for it this year, ive joined ww online, ive lost on ww before so know it works for me I dont go to meetings as think its too much money to just stand on scales and I dont have time to do much lately never mind go to meetings, normally i go and get the books and do myself anyway so ive a good feeling it will work this time. Ive got support from home as Marc is wanting to lose some weight too, support from ww online and im sure lots of support from you guys.
Im starting today at 12 st 2lb, my ideal is 8st 7lb, im aiming first for my 5%goal, ive planned my meals today and have 12 points left

If anyone wants company on their weight loss journey please feel free.

Louise0208
04-01-2011, 10:31 AM
i joined WW online 3 days ago so il be moving along with you. :clapping: i also stated a diary on here.

we are about the same size so it will be interesting to read.

i have a big family (4 kids) so have to plan meals around them too which is becoming a problem :rolleyes: let me know if you have any tips lol :laughing:

Good luck:thumbsup:

devoncm
04-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Thats great, nice to have someone who is doing the same diet. We have 3 kids, 4 when marcs son is here aswell and I want healthier meals so Grace, 9 months can eat what we eat more often instead of me freezing for another day.
Im going good so far, I did skip brekkie today though and not doing too bad.

Will let you know how the day went later, I think it was your thread that made me join, I was thinking about it the other day and didnt join, but im glad I did, im in the mind ive paid for it ill use it, good luck to you

Louise0208
04-01-2011, 10:46 AM
i have promised not to weigh myself till sunday (my first week) but its sooo tempting as i know its already made a difference, unless its all in my mind :laughing:

I have a grace too (shes 10 now) shes outgrew her name, a real tomboy....everyone (including her teachers) calls her Gert now :laughing:

The Juggler
04-01-2011, 01:41 PM
i joined WW online 3 days ago so il be moving along with you. :clapping: i also stated a diary on here.

we are about the same size so it will be interesting to read.

i have a big family (4 kids) so have to plan meals around them too which is becoming a problem :rolleyes: let me know if you have any tips lol :laughing:

Good luck:thumbsup:

hon, i did this last year and adapted my meals by making sure everything was non-creams/low fat and then replacing their carbs (pots/rice/pasta) with extra veggies or nice salads for me.

mayberry
05-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Good luck to all weight watchers :clapping: :clapping:
Dawn xx

devoncm
06-01-2011, 02:33 PM
So far so good, on third day today, still picking a bit bit at crap food but its getting better and all going in my daily menu, even done some exercise last night on the wii as mindee went home early! Even went for an hours walk this morning after taking my girls to school IN THE RAIN! Think I need a rummage on their site though for better meal ideas, especially breakfast and lunch, hope everyone else is doing great with their weight loss

devoncm
08-01-2011, 10:07 AM
I did well yesterday, i had 6 points left so treated myself to a hot chocolate and some carrot cake-it was light choices one but was still yummy, just need to push myself for a bit more exercise i think and ill have it sorted!:thumbsup:

mayberry
08-01-2011, 10:36 AM
I did well yesterday, i had 6 points left so treated myself to a hot chocolate and some carrot cake-it was light choices one but was still yummy, just need to push myself for a bit more exercise i think and ill have it sorted!:thumbsup:

I park 10 minute walk from school, in the morning, afternoon it all help and it’s a start well it's achievable :clapping:

I've lost 5Ib this week :thumbsup: good luck with your weigh in :D

Dawn xx

devoncm
08-01-2011, 11:05 AM
I walk 20 mins to school, then in morning if i have no mindees i will do a big walk home again which takes almost an hour so hoping ive done ok

PixiePetal
08-01-2011, 12:06 PM
I am just working my way through the WW online stuff at the moment - got today planned out :thumbsup: small pizza and salad for lunch - I have a lot to lose so get a good lot of points for now.

WI will be Fridays as I only started yesterday (with a few picks at goodies :blush: ) find it hard to drink the water that's recommended. Don't have milk - so need some dairy. Waitrose have a lower fat Davidstow cheddar which is lovely so need to work a bit of that in sometimes and might take a calcium tablet to make it up.

Good luck all x

devoncm
08-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Ive not done too bad today, I did have weetos for brekkie though, chicken noodle soup and ww almond slice and shape yoghurt for lunch and im about to have ww lasange

Louise0208
09-01-2011, 09:10 AM
I am just working my way through the WW online stuff at the moment - got today planned out :thumbsup: small pizza and salad for lunch - I have a lot to lose so get a good lot of points for now.

WI will be Fridays as I only started yesterday (with a few picks at goodies :blush: ) find it hard to drink the water that's recommended. Don't have milk - so need some dairy. Waitrose have a lower fat Davidstow cheddar which is lovely so need to work a bit of that in sometimes and might take a calcium tablet to make it up.

Good luck all x

i dont drink any water, cant stand the stuff! i drink pepsi max instead (0 points) :thumbsup: fills you up aswell

devoncm
11-01-2011, 10:43 AM
1st weigh in and ive lost 2lb:clapping:

Now im more confident in working out my food intake ill be starting more exercise now as havent done much the 1st week if im honest:blush:

devoncm
23-01-2011, 08:51 PM
Well im starting the gym tomorrow, i have my induction at 9.30, ive got my fingers crossed i do well, may even go for a swim after if im not too tired, make the most of not having Grace with me maybe.
Now ive joined the whole sorts center im going to try and get down and do something every day this week-thats my exercise goal for this week