PDA

View Full Version : Hair disaster can anyone please help??

Adiamond
30-12-2010, 08:15 PM
My dd is 16 and she always asks me to colour her hair, the last time we did it we used a light blonde nice and easy colour, worked fine was a lovely colour blended in well with her natural highlights :)
Anyway she needed it doing again so we go another colour and did it last night, she didn't like it she said it was ginger so we put another colour on and it went REALLY ginger well off she went to Tesco and came back with one of those Live colours platinum blonde, we have just done it and OMG it has gone bright orange :panic:

We need to sort this out in the morning as she is at a party tomorrow night.

Does anyone have any experience in hair colours? I think we will need to put a brown on it but I am not sure which!!

Please can anyone advise me?
Thank you x x x

sweets
30-12-2010, 08:20 PM
OMG! sorry i dont really know but if i was you i wouldnt try anything else but get her to a hairdressers in the morn. :thumbsup:

breezy
30-12-2010, 08:26 PM
sorry no idea,a hairdressers visit might be the only answer :(

FussyElmo
30-12-2010, 08:44 PM
I would get her to a hairdresser I wouldnt put anymore dye on her hair. I know years ago when I didnt like a colour I had put on they were able to decolour it.

sarah707
30-12-2010, 09:02 PM
I have just asked a relative who is training as a hairdresser and he says don't do anything more with it at home ...

He says to get professional advice from a salon where there is someone trained in colouring.

I hope it is sorted! Otherwise a hat might be a good investment xx

Adiamond
30-12-2010, 09:09 PM
Thanks everyone, I hate it when she asks me to colour it just incase it goes wrong :( I have been sat here feeling very sad trying to find a solution and she has just come back down stairs and said "she likes it now" she will make her blooming mind up :rolleyes:

I think I will ring the hairdressers in the morning and get her in for a trim next week and see what they suggest about the colour.

I have just told her never to ask me to colour it again :rolleyes: x x x

Blaze
30-12-2010, 09:26 PM
http://www.blonde-ambition.co.uk/orange.shtml

See above link for explanation (you need to scroll down)...HTH:)

Annie_T
30-12-2010, 09:44 PM
i know you can dye colours over bleach but not sure about on normal dye's as not all hair colourings allow this and you could end up 'green' hair instead !!! x

ORKSIE
30-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Hope you get her sorted out ...Bless her. xx