PDA

View Full Version : Gift Swop Shop

Pipsqueak
27-12-2010, 05:18 PM
I was having a giggle to myself about peoples dodgy and unwanted blooper gifts over on the other thread.....and thought why not those who got them blooper/unwanted/dogdy gifts - why not 'advertise' them on here and swop them or give them away or put a donation towards the forum :D :D

ajs
27-12-2010, 05:27 PM
good idea pip, if anyone wants the bag i got i am happy to send it to you.
i will post a pic later but if you like bright colours pm me and you can have it

Lems
27-12-2010, 05:34 PM
What a good idea...
I'm afraid I wont be able to join in as I brought and wrapped all my own pressies :( (oh is soo rubbish at presents "go buy yourself something") theres nothing unwanted :rolleyes:

Pipsqueak
27-12-2010, 06:36 PM
good idea pip, if anyone wants the bag i got i am happy to send it to you.
i will post a pic later but if you like bright colours pm me and you can have it

it was actually your account of your bag that actually prompted me to do this lol

Pipsqueak
27-12-2010, 06:37 PM
What a good idea...
I'm afraid I wont be able to join in as I brought and wrapped all my own pressies :( (oh is soo rubbish at presents "go buy yourself something") theres nothing unwanted :rolleyes:

sounds like you could try to swop your hubby??????:laughing:

Blaze
27-12-2010, 06:54 PM
I might be interested in your bag Mandy - Grace has a thing for bags!:rolleyes: :D

Lems
27-12-2010, 07:54 PM
sounds like you could try to swop your hubby??????:laughing:

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

I could try:rolleyes: but better chance of an offer if i dont post a pic (seeing as he's experimenting with a beard atm :laughing: )

Pipsqueak
27-12-2010, 08:06 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1:

I could try:rolleyes: but better chance of an offer if i dont post a pic (seeing as he's experimenting with a beard atm :laughing: )

Is that to hide his embarresment / shame at getting you to buy your own pressie!

do you want us - the Minding Mafia to come round and sort him out!:D

ajs
27-12-2010, 08:17 PM
i thougth it might have been pip,

Blaze let me get back to work next week and have the bag hanging from the banisters for a few days then i will send it to Grace.
with my love lol

Donkey
27-12-2010, 08:24 PM
I have a bottle of Kenzo Flowers to swop for something???

also a truly heinous melomine cup, coaster and tray set...

:(

Pipsqueak
27-12-2010, 08:35 PM
I have a bottle of Kenzo Flowers to swop for something???

also a truly heinous melomine cup, coaster and tray set...

:(

you are supposed to be 'selling' it - a description such as henious doesn't do it any favors:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lems
27-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Is that to hide his embarresment / shame at getting you to buy your own pressie!

do you want us - the Minding Mafia to come round and sort him out!:D

Wow there really is such an organisation :clapping: :clapping:
I'm pm my address:D and please dont hold back on the torture :laughing: :laughing:

PixiePetal
27-12-2010, 09:45 PM
Bottle of Baileys to anyone wanting to come to E. Sussex to collect :)

Just not a drink I like - nothing heinous about it :thumbsup:

Tatia
28-12-2010, 09:14 AM
I want the Kenzo Flower AND the Bailey's but have nothing to swap for it!!! I'll make a donation to the Forum, though. :-)

beccas
28-12-2010, 09:28 AM
a bottle of lou lou just not my perfume :rolleyes:

also a set of 3 fake pandora beads the whhite and sparkly but Fake!!

a ann summers stress willy!!! its not ethnic in colour just plain old white man willy but lookslike a hand full:laughing:

loocyloo
28-12-2010, 10:13 AM
not dodgy, just unwanted!

delias 'happy christmas' recipe book!

i like cookery books, but not struck on delia at all !!!

will send it on for a donation to the forum!

and DS has a DR Who 2011 annual he doesn't want!

xxx