PDA

View Full Version : proof you are a childminder?

TinyTinker
27-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi
Is there anything you can carry around with you that proves you are a childminder?

Like when you are supposed to be able to take more books out of the library, or toy library or get discounts at local soft play etc? How do you prove you are a childminder - or is the proof in the gaggle of kids you have hanging off you?;)

Just wondered? :idea:

Chimps Childminding
27-12-2010, 03:43 PM
If you are with the NCMA you get a card you can put in your purse - not sure about Morton Michel

mr man
27-12-2010, 03:54 PM
MM have one too, ;-)

peanuts
27-12-2010, 03:58 PM
scma membership card, scma registered childminder badge. just let them know at the library as you can get up to 10 books i think.

mufftie
27-12-2010, 03:59 PM
if not one of those you can show your cert

sarah707
27-12-2010, 04:01 PM
I carry a photocopy of my certificate with me just in case :D

TinyTinker
27-12-2010, 06:58 PM
I did wonder about the photocopy of my certificate - but thought it would be easier if it was a credit card sized thing!:rolleyes:

I am with Morton Michel, but have no card! All I got was my public liability insurance from them and they emailed those documents to be printed - I've never received anything else. Should I have:idea:

Thanks

Blaze
27-12-2010, 07:09 PM
I did wonder about the photocopy of my certificate - but thought it would be easier if it was a credit card sized thing!:rolleyes:

I am with Morton Michel, but have no card! All I got was my public liability insurance from them and they emailed those documents to be printed - I've never received anything else. Should I have:idea:

Thanks

Same - I don't have a MM card either!:(

manjay
27-12-2010, 07:49 PM
I have my NCMA membership card as I am a member. Not sure why you would have one from Morton Michel as that is just public liability insurance:huh: