PDA

View Full Version : DSi help please

sweets
26-12-2010, 02:42 PM
first of all hope everyone had a lovely christmas :)

i am thinking of treating myself to a Ds with some money i got for christmas. I have played on my friends ds's and ds lite and really like them.

i have been looking up prices for them and ive found that i can get a DSi XL for £139.

has anyone got one and it worth paying that little bit more for a larger screen or does it not make that much difference?
i was going to just get a ds as im not bothered about the i bit and going on the internet with it as i can do that with my phone and laptop, but do i need it really on the ds?

anyone help please :)

hello kitty
26-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Can you wait until March as the 3d version comes out then. ;)

caz3007
26-12-2010, 05:10 PM
One of my mindies bought her XL with her last week and its quite a lot bigger than my sons DSI, well the screens are. I didnt look closely at it, as they were so busy, they didnt get a chance to play with it, but I think it would be easier to have a bigger screen

Hebs
26-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Can you wait until March as the 3d version comes out then. ;)

thats what my kids are getting next christmas :thumbsup:

Zoomie
26-12-2010, 09:54 PM
we have the ds lite and ds xl in our house.

ds xl is quite a bit larger, but the added features are a bit novel if you don't really need them.

only issue we have is that we have numerous games on a ds cartridge that we got off the internet (don't ask) and these play on the ds lite, but not the ds xl.