PDA

View Full Version : Wii fit

Graham
26-12-2010, 01:31 PM
I bought Pauline a Wii fit and console for Christmas, now i wish I hadn't.:( For those who don't know it has a board which you stand on to do excercises and it can work out your BMI and weight and it calculates your Wii age as opposed to your real age.

Apparently my Wii age is 6 years older than my real age and I am overweight. :panic: Pauline was delighted to find her BMI is perfect as is her weight and her Wii age is 10 years younger than her real age.

Looks like I will be using it more than her. :rolleyes:

beccas
26-12-2010, 01:32 PM
:laughing: my kids loveit when they blow your little mii up when you overweight

Pauline
26-12-2010, 02:00 PM
I bought Pauline a Wii fit and console for Christmas, now i wish I hadn't.:( For those who don't know it has a board which you stand on to do excercises and it can work out your BMI and weight and it calculates your Wii age as opposed to your real age.

Apparently my Wii age is 6 years older than my real age and I am overweight. :panic: Pauline was delighted to find her BMI is perfect as is her weight and her Wii age is 10 years younger than her real age.

YAY! I'm fit .... (to drop!)

Just done a 4k cycle ride, balance exercises and waist trims.....Right, now where are those chocolates and wine :D

Beetlejuice
26-12-2010, 02:32 PM
LOL. We got ours a couple of years ago and it was totally humilliating as we set it up with MIL, FIL, BIL and SIL and I was the heaviest :( It is fab though and works really well if you use it regularly.

solly
26-12-2010, 02:35 PM
We have had ours a couple of years, was played regularly for a while but now is under the table.

New years resolution: must use it more.

Chimps Childminding
26-12-2010, 03:01 PM
We have had ours a couple of years, was played regularly for a while but now is under the table.

New years resolution: must use it more.:rolleyes:

Same here!!! DH saw it advertised on tv the othe day and suggested we get one - shows how little it has been used!!!! :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
26-12-2010, 03:48 PM

New years resolution: must use it more.

Snap :thumbsup:

samb
27-12-2010, 10:15 AM
I woudln't worry too much about the wii fit age. Mine seems to change a lot - sometimes less than my age and sometimes way over! As it works it out on those different balance tests I don't really understand how it works. I mean sometimes you can walk 20 steps and be great and other times slightly out of centre balance - doeen't mean you are majorly unfit on that day surely?! My dd is 5 and so cannot do them that well and it sometimes comes up that she is 30 odd! Although I do like the BMI/scales. Hope you have fun using it - even my 2 year old loves heading the ball and laughs hysterically when the boots hit him in the face! lol

The Juggler
27-12-2010, 10:22 AM

Oh dear:laughing: :laughing: I recommend the hoola hooping - that's the only one of the wii fit things that gets me out of breath - and great for those hips Graham;)

Pauline
27-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Oh dear:laughing: :laughing: I recommend the hoola hooping - that's the only one of the wii fit things that gets me out of breath - and great for those hips Graham;)

He tried that yesterday, I've got the video to prove it :laughing::laughing:

Graham
27-12-2010, 11:14 AM
He tried that yesterday, I've got the video to prove it :laughing::laughing:

That is the funniest thing I've done in years, we had to close the curtains in case the neighbours saw us girating. :laughing:

welshcake
27-12-2010, 12:11 PM
I want one but keep gettin outbid on them :(

The Juggler
27-12-2010, 04:04 PM
That is the funniest thing I've done in years, we had to close the curtains in case the neighbours saw us girating. :laughing:

:ROFL1: :ROFL1: :ROFL1: