View Full Version : What would you do ?

Marshmallow
23-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Please can anyone offer some advice ?:eek:
I have a Mindee who joined me in Sept for 3 afterschool sessions a week ( 9 hours a week).The sweetest little thing you can ever imagine.
When her mum signed my contract she committed to the afterschool and in the holidays a Tuesday and a Thursday all day.I'm the first childminder they have used, so in their defence its all new to them.
Sorry for waffling:blush: Anyhow, she was late on Tuesday and today she just never arrived, no text, phone call, nothing?:panic:
I did email her mum this afternoon, saying I had been expecting her and was everything ok ? Heard nothing ?
Its not about the money as they paid a month in advance,I just don't know what to do ?:doh:
Please someone tell me what to do ?:confused:

flowerpots
23-12-2010, 10:10 PM
id just give them a quick call just to make sure evrything is ok! :D

glitzygal
24-12-2010, 12:16 AM
strange,,,,,, i hate it when i get no call,,, like they dont realise you plan, and just sit and wonder what time they come,:mad:

i make sure from start that any contact about lateness is important, as i do have things planed and can get on with them,or get back by a certain time and no one misses out,,, its just polite to be informed,,,, i also say that if they text me with something i WILL text a reply what ever it may be,,, even a yes or no,,,, but something ,,,so if they dont get a reply then assume I havent got the message and send another one or ring me,,,, as networks do get delays ,,,,,,, a gentle reminder may be needed,,,, once you have spoke to see what and why they didnt turn up,,,

mufftie
24-12-2010, 06:41 AM
did get in touch ?

Marshmallow
24-12-2010, 07:59 AM
did get in touch ?

:panic: :panic: Sent two emails, but I don't want them to think I'm stalkin them ? :panic: :panic:
They are such lovely people :blush:

christine e
24-12-2010, 08:51 AM
:panic: :panic: Sent two emails, but I don't want them to think I'm stalkin them ? :panic: :panic:
They are such lovely people :blush:

I would ring them - not everyone checks their emails.

Cx