PDA

View Full Version : Help with SEF please!!

maisiemog
22-12-2010, 01:32 PM
I'm about to tackle my SEF for the first time. I know its bad that I've put it off for so long but getting the essential paperwork in place has kinda been a priority.

How do I make myself sound good without sounding like I'm arrogant? I have no problems talking about my weaknesses and how I want the business to develop just never see the positives I already have in place.

HELP!!!

mrsoliver
22-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Just bullet point!

It is important that you can demonstrate that you can reflect on your provision. Just jot down what works well.

sweets
22-12-2010, 02:44 PM
will just give you one tip -

leave it till after christmas :clapping: :clapping: it will still be there then.:D

jumpinjen
22-12-2010, 02:51 PM
my advice would be to say what you do then give example, for example:

the children are offered a range of healthy snacks every day and encouraged during sncak time to talk about healthy eating, evidence for this is my monthly snack menu and observation in the children's books of them enjoying snack time.

Hugs, jen x

mufftie
22-12-2010, 02:57 PM
it is hard to word and understand questions , doing the nvq's helped me understand how to write things , the first few sef forms i did were just tick the box forms , couldnt believe the last form i filled in like we dont do enough , but ive been told its worth doing well as ofsted do read it and take it into account , if youve not got one then they grill you more on your inspection

maisiemog
22-12-2010, 03:24 PM

leave it till after christmas :clapping: :clapping: it will still be there then.:D

I like that idea...and I think you can tell I'm a bit addicted to FB cos I just went to look for the like button for this reply!!! :laughing:

sweets
22-12-2010, 04:52 PM
I like that idea...and I think you can tell I'm a bit addicted to FB cos I just went to look for the like button for this reply!!! :laughing:

im always doing that too! :blush: :laughing:

miffy
22-12-2010, 09:40 PM

:thumbsup:

Miffy xx