PDA

View Full Version : Just sewed some elf hats.....

jumpinjen
21-12-2010, 10:07 AM
VERY basic sewing machine skills here, we're talking red tubes, with a bell tied on the end..... children now treating me like a sewing goddess...... children can be so good for your self esteem (now all happily playing santa's workshop together........ which involves almost every toy i own being brought out and lined up on a conveyor belt..... hmmmm!) right, 5 min breather over, back to it..... been asked to make a sledge!!????????

jen x

Mouse
21-12-2010, 10:36 AM
lol! Don't you just love it when they think you can make anything & everything?

Bet they look great in their elves hats :thumbsup:

jumpinjen
21-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Thanks mouse, they do...... i am rising even further in their estimation now that they think I can bewitch 'reindeer' food to guide in rudolph and co on Christmas Eve!!!!

loving it...... not the glitter though!!

jen x

Mouse
21-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Oh, I LOVE glitter! We've used it on everything and the whole house is sparkling!

We're making reindeer food this afternoon...more glitter :clapping:

CAZMCA
22-12-2010, 11:52 AM
VERY basic sewing machine skills here, we're talking red tubes, with a bell tied on the end..... children now treating me like a sewing goddess...... children can be so good for your self esteem (now all happily playing santa's workshop together........ which involves almost every toy i own being brought out and lined up on a conveyor belt..... hmmmm!) right, 5 min breather over, back to it..... been asked to make a sledge!!????????

jen x

don't you mean self elfsteem? lol sorry couldn't resist sounds like you having a ball