PDA

View Full Version : Will it be much longer

prettypink0206
15-04-2008, 12:54 PM
Hi all i live in notts and have got the ball rolling to becoming a cm, although i have had the pre-reg visit, a couple of weeks ago, sent the dr forms off which are done nd waiting 4the early yrs to pay as it was £66, so when they come bk i will send off all the forms 2 ofsted, i have done the 1st aid, and icp, just booked on 4the child awareness.
Will it be much longer after sending the forms?
Any help appreciated
anniexx:clapping:

Splish Splosh
15-04-2008, 12:56 PM
sorry cant help you, but good luck with your childminding and welcome to the forum.

Noodles
15-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Hi there and welcome to the forum. I think the time it takes depends on the area that you live in. Hopefully it wont be too long a wait:)

sarah707
15-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Have Ofsted visited you yet?

Unfortunately there's no telling how long these things take - CRB checks can take 8 weeks or more, so patience is the key!

Hope yours goes smoothly though! :D

Teresa
15-04-2008, 09:49 PM
hi am in nottingham and reg in jan it took about 3 months from start to finish. i paid the doctors myself and claimed it back from my start up grant. where abouts in nottingham are you annie?

miffy
15-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Hi and welcome

Hope it's not too long before you're registered

miffy xx

prettypink0206
16-04-2008, 08:00 PM
:laughing: hi theresa i live in aspley. I used to live in mapperley a couple of yrs ago.
I have had the lady out from early yrs, and she sent me a review of our meeting which had the things i needed to get done which are now done.

I have done the dr forms which they have to give me bk as the early yrs are paying for this out of the grant money, i will then send off the ofsted forms. Then the woman from early yrs comes out again b4 ofsted do and she goes through everything with me and fill out more froms with her(thats what she said on the fone).

:panic: Im really nervous(sp), as she was talking about the standards, i have looked through them but to be honest they are confusing me as there are soooo many i dont know how to know them all or where to find the right information is on the standards, it will look like i dont know!!!!!!!

I just hope i pass the inspection as i really was to be a cm,
annie:D

angeldelight
22-04-2008, 06:46 AM
Just wanted to say good luck

Angel xx

tinkerbell_85
22-04-2008, 11:34 AM
Good luck, hope it doesn't take much longer! i'm waiting for my crb to clear and that is it!!! its taking its time!!! xxx