tulip0803
17-12-2010, 07:05 PM
........ seen my christmas tree?

ORKSIE
17-12-2010, 07:08 PM
Nope...is it lost in the post:huh: :D

~Chelle~
17-12-2010, 07:08 PM
Yeah but......no but......yeah but...... no but......yeah but...... no but......yeah but...... no but......yeah but...... no but......yeah but...... no but......yeah but...... no but......

It wasn't me, I aint did nuffing :D

ORKSIE
17-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Yeah but......no but......yeah but...... no but......yeah but...... no but......yeah but...... no but......yeah but...... no but......yeah but...... no but......yeah but...... no but......

yeah right......bet you hid it up ya jumper:laughing: :laughing:

tulip0803
17-12-2010, 07:15 PM
I have the decorations:)

I cannot find the tree:(

I bought a new one in the sale because my old one (5ft) looked pathetic in the bay window - at least I thought I did.

It isn't in the attic or under any beds or the dresser, DH has looked in the cellar and it isn't there:confused:

I gave my sister the old one:rolleyes:

tulip0803
17-12-2010, 07:16 PM

Are you sure? :laughing: . If not can you pop down to Maidstone and get my other one from my sis please?

Hebs
17-12-2010, 07:24 PM
........ seen my christmas tree?

it's ran off with our missing 24 vest tops :eek: :eek:

Penny1959
17-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Try the Ofsted Christmas Tree Police - hear they are removing trees from childminders where proper RA has not been done:laughing:

Penny :)

tulip0803
17-12-2010, 07:51 PM
Try the Ofsted Christmas Tree Police - hear they are removing trees from childminders where proper RA has not been done:laughing:

Penny :)

:laughing: :laughing: Not them - They don't have visas for Wales, I'm with CSSIW much more relaxed - Have got a RA though too many OFSTED years behind me!

Never trust a man it was in the cellar. It is now being decorated - mainly with the help of our new moggie who thinks he should be the fairy:D

Chimps Childminding
17-12-2010, 11:18 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Not them - They don't have visas for Wales, I'm with CSSIW much more relaxed - Have got a RA though too many OFSTED years behind me!

Never trust a man it was in the cellar. It is now being decorated - mainly with the help of our new moggie who thinks he should be the fairy:D

Never trust a man to find anything - if it doesn't jump up at them going :excited: :excited: they can't find it!!!!! I know I have 5 of them in my house :angry:

angeldelight
17-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Dont you remember ?

You told us last year you had had enough of it so you were throwing it out ready for a new one this year

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

glitzygal
17-12-2010, 11:23 PM
WELL maybe someone stole it,

like the snowman on another thread, (lady called police coz it was gone)

hope you get a clue..

wasnt me, coz i like the glittery stuff more not the tree,,...:laughing:

angeldelight
17-12-2010, 11:25 PM
WELL maybe someone stole it,

like the snowman on another thread, (lady called police coz it was gone)

hope you get a clue..

wasnt me, coz i like the glittery stuff more not the tree,,...:laughing:

She threw it out glitz :laughing:

xx

glitzygal
17-12-2010, 11:33 PM
OOHHHHH, AT LEAST SHE KNOWS NOW,

looks like someones going christmas tree shopping lol.....:laughing:

tulip0803
17-12-2010, 11:45 PM
OOHHHHH, AT LEAST SHE KNOWS NOW,

looks like someones going christmas tree shopping lol.....:laughing:

I DID do that in January - thought I did but lack of tree was making me doubt myself :rolleyes: . DH couldn't see it in the cellar as it wasn't going :excited: at him - Carolyn was right:D