PDA

View Full Version : SURPRISE PRESENTS

angeldelight
16-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Any one had any nice surprise presents ? If so what did you get ?

Well today I had something through the post - I turned it around wondering what it could be ......

Was it something to do with my man Enrique ..... NO

Was it choc elves ....... NO

Perfume ....... NO

Anything to do with chocolate ......... NO

It was a MOUSE ............... well not a real one but a nice sweet little mouse

It made me laugh :laughing: :laughing:

It was a little surprise gift from my good friends flea and orks :laughing:

They thought of me after seeing this thread a month ago

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=70961&highlight=anyone+got+a+spare+room+i+might+have+to+ move+out

Just please please do not think of me next year by sending me a butterfly or floater pleaseeeeeeee

Thanks guys this little mouse is much better than my daughters ha ha

Anyone else had any nice little gifts that surprised them ?

Angel xx

My mouse

Twinkles
16-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Aw very cute !

glitzygal
16-12-2010, 11:00 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaa so cute,,,,

wat a nice surprise.....:clapping:

Trouble
16-12-2010, 11:04 PM
i have a bouqet of flowers and some vouchers from a mindee whos leaving which i never expected does that count?

i will so miss her:(

angeldelight
16-12-2010, 11:11 PM
i have a bouqet of flowers and some vouchers from a mindee whos leaving which i never expected does that count?

i will so miss her:(

Yes of course

That is lovely and you deserve them

Angel xx

singlewiththree
17-12-2010, 07:14 AM
I got a bounced cheque as a christmas present from 1 mindee who has finished for the holidays and I still haven't put this weeks in yet :angry:

Love the mouse :)

Tink
17-12-2010, 07:27 AM
So far i've got the biggest box of Thorntons chocolates I've ever seen and my other mindees are all in next week as it's half term, I never expect anything but is very much appreciated when something is received

wendywu
17-12-2010, 08:24 AM
I had a £30 Prezzo voucher, now who to take to dinner with me. I wonder if Enrique is free :laughing:

angeldelight
17-12-2010, 08:56 AM
I had a £30 Prezzo voucher, now who to take to dinner with me. I wonder if Enrique is free :laughing:

Hey dont push our friendship Wendy

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

ORKSIE
17-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Your welcome Angel:D xx

I have recieved a lovely box of Chox and some home made sweeties Nom Nom :thumbsup:

xx

funfunfun
17-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Nothing for me lol :eek:

mufftie
17-12-2010, 10:40 AM
ive had nothing yet , i usually get tonnes of chocolates at this time of year as its just been my birthday aswel , kind of glad tbh as im still eating last years lol

nannysue
17-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Christmas Day 2 yrs ago Steve handed me an A4 size package ?? ...... It was only all the paperwork for a cruise , he had done it all without me having a clue, i was so shocked . :eek: it almost renedered me speechless :laughing:

Chimps Childminding
17-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Christmas Day 2 yrs ago Steve handed me an A4 size package ?? ...... It was only all the paperwork for a cruise , he had done it all without me having a clue, i was so shocked . :eek: it almost renedered me speechless :laughing:

Thats lovely!!! My DH wouldn't think of doing anything like that!!! He keeps asking what I want, and because I can't think of anything the chances are I won't get anything :angry:

First mindee to break up has arrived today with pressies for June and I (we share her)together with homemade gingerbread christmas trees, all iced, and a jar of green tomato chutney each. Mum decided she would get organised this year rather than have to call at a supermarket on the way home to collect her daughter like last year - her words not mine!!

Another lovely surprise I had last night was that one of my mums text me 2 hours after she had had her baby son to let me know! I already have her dd and she was due to go in to be induced on monday if baby hadn't arrived, so I had offered to have dd (even tho its not her day). She text me at 1/4 past 10 to say baby had arrived at 8.16 pm - made my day that she would even think of me bless her :clapping:

PixiePetal
17-12-2010, 11:42 AM
I would be surprised if my present from DH (if I get one!) is from anywhere other than Tesco or Argos!! He has little imagination, although DD went shopping with him so maybe I have some hope of a nice surprise ;) :)

Adiamond
17-12-2010, 12:02 PM

My DH did a similar thing for my 30th, handed me a a4 brown envelope which contained tickets and everything for a long weekend in Spain WITHOUT THE KIDS :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

glitzygal
17-12-2010, 05:37 PM

HI WENDYWU, IM FREE ANYTIME, ENRIQUE IS TOO BUSY WITH ANGEL LOL:clapping:

nannymcflea
17-12-2010, 09:49 PM
So pleased you like it.:)

We had to get it, it was sitting there so innocently.

Happy Christmas. xx

angeldelight
17-12-2010, 10:26 PM
So pleased you like it.:)

We had to get it, it was sitting there so innocently.

Happy Christmas. xx

Made me laugh my head off when I saw it

I also put it on facebook I dont want either of you getting any funny ideas in the summer months with other things I do not like ha ha

Merry Christmas to you too

Thank you xxxx

julie w
17-12-2010, 10:42 PM
Well not me, but on my cousins 40th birthday she only received one small parcel through the post. A free pack of Tena lady! She hasn't lived that one down yet. :D As for me I've had lots of 'bottle shaped' pressies from my mindees today. Don't know what they're trying to tell me I'm sure.