PDA

View Full Version : THURSDAY 16TH DECEMBER

angeldelight
16-12-2010, 08:29 AM
Wahoooooooooooooooooooo Christmas is coming :clapping: :clapping:

Morning Everyone

Dull and dark here at the moment but I am waiting patiently for the snow that is forcast for later. I cant wait :clapping:

My day off so I hope to spend the day wrapping and writing my cards

What are you all doing today ?

Hope you have a great day - its going to get colder later so stay safe and warm

Angel xx

angeldelight
16-12-2010, 08:49 AM
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IS ANYBODY HERE

Are you all tucked up in bed :laughing: :laughing:

You need to get up its going to snow today wahooooooooooooooo

Angel xx

nell57
16-12-2010, 08:55 AM
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IS ANYBODY HERE

Are you all tucked up in bed :laughing: :laughing:

You need to get up its going to snow today wahooooooooooooooo

Angel xx

Can you not shout thanks, I have an headache:panic:

Morning btw:D

angeldelight
16-12-2010, 09:04 AM

:laughing: :laughing:

Why do you have a bad head ? Did you get out of bed late

Hope you are ok Helen

Angel xx

maryp0ppins
16-12-2010, 09:14 AM
HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm alive out here.....2 off with V&D & little 1 asleep, so gives me an hour to have a mooch on here & a coffee break. Then all systems gooooooooooo

4 more working days for me & I'll feel excited about Christmas :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
16-12-2010, 09:15 AM

Ooohhhh did you have too much good cheer last night :laughing: :laughing:

Hope you are ok :thumbsup:

Good morning everyone

A week today and I break up :jump for joy: :jump for joy:
Can't believe how bad the rain was this morning on school run, knew I should have taken the car :panic: I've had to completely change my clothes.

Just sorted out all my presents ready to wrap later when lo is asleep, can't believe how much I still have to do.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

manjay
16-12-2010, 09:21 AM
No children until after school for me but I do have a 4000 word essay that is due in by 9pm this evening! Think that will keep me busy:rolleyes:

Should have been my last working day tomorrow but I have had my arm twisted (in the nicest possible way) to do Monday. So not long now and I can enjoy the holidays with my own children:D

Trouble
16-12-2010, 09:49 AM
its snowing again!!!!

angeldelight
16-12-2010, 09:50 AM
its snowing again!!!!

Not fair

Its pouring with rain here

Angel xx

PixiePetal
16-12-2010, 09:55 AM
windy and cold here in the south. snow forecast tomorrow or sat. sky looks dark and 'heavy' IYSWIM :laughing:

only 1 mindee today - others are off ill :( got them next week so will be able to finish off crafts then

mama2three
16-12-2010, 10:11 AM
Raining here too , and finally washing away some of the snow and ice ...just in time for it to come back at the weekend:( . I usually get all excited about snow but pils are supposed to be coming for xmas for the first time and Im going to have 3 very disappointed children if they cant get down from Glasgow. :(
Having an easy morning , mooching and freeplay - then baking this afternoon. Then have a mammoth wrapping session planned once the boys are in bed.

Trouble
16-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Its getting heavier and sticking !!!!:eek: :eek:

charleyfarley
16-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Its getting heavier and sticking !!!!:eek: :eek:

Sorry but please keep it I really don't want it here :panic:

Carol xx

annepowell
16-12-2010, 12:07 PM
It's snowing here in Bradford and feeling very cold too...but nothing can spoil my day. I received uni results this morning and now have a foundation degree so feeling just a bit chuffed :clapping:

2x3years and a baby here today so were having a free play lazy day and just chilling out!

clio0602
16-12-2010, 12:14 PM
Rain wind and dark here :( I want some snow!!! Just got baby who's now asleep and was a little note in her diary this morning saying she will be off nxt wk!!!!

I finish tomorrow at 5.30 til 5th Jan :clapping: Come on snow!!!! Its hailing now x

Toothfairy
16-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Afternoon everyone

Its my day off today so I have been into town to have my nails done and to do a few bits & pieces.
This afternoon i'm wrapping the last of the prezzies and then this evening I am off to Bluewater shopping with a friend.

Have a great day :thumbsup:

SaijaM
16-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Hellloooo!

It's all good here - a bit rainy, but it's ok..
We've been to the park and to a playgroup and now mindee and dd sleeping :)

Having a mocha mmmmmmmmmm. :thumbsup:

Can't wait for the weekend and for xmas now!

Love to you all xx Saija

samb
16-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Hee hee, nice to hear you are so excited Angel! I keep thinking I am the only adult round here excited about Christmas! Mind you I am not so excited at the thought of more snow. It has been raining here most of the day but I have seen a few of my friends have snow now that live less than 10 miles away so it'll probably be coming my way soon (Surrey/Kent boarder).

I had a 10 month old today and my 2.5 year old (and dd after school). I have a day off tomorrow but then working mon-wed next week.

Winnie
16-12-2010, 07:22 PM
I looked for this thread this morning but couldnt find it :( i wanted to tell you that its my last working day today :jump for joy: anyway, had a bit of a mixed day but the toys are away now and i'm chilling....its trying to snow here too, feels very Christmasy