PDA

View Full Version : My babies .....

littletreasures
15-12-2010, 08:55 PM
are coming home :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Samantha's been in the Bahamas for 10 weeks on a marine conservation profect. I got to speak to her once a week on Skype. Picking her up from Heathrow tomorrow morning with one of my mindees who she loves.

Bit of a downer though for me as she has got a job out there and goes back out again in January for 6-12 months!!! She will only be getting pocket money but it will be fantastic experience for her and she will be able to work on research which can be used for her masters degree if she decides to go back to Uni.

and ....

Toby comes home from Uni on Saturday. I have missed them both so much these last couple of months. Charlotte has hated being an only child so she can't wait either.

We are in for a fantastic family Christmas :clapping: :clapping:

mamasheshe
15-12-2010, 09:01 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

PixiePetal
15-12-2010, 09:17 PM
:clapping:

how lovely for you all :) that's a great Christmas coming up :) :)

charleyfarley
15-12-2010, 09:17 PM
That is wonderful news :clapping: :clapping: Your babies back home for Christmas :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

What a wonderful opportunity for your dd though and think of the holiday you can have going out to visit her :thumbsup:

Make the most of your Christmas together :thumbsup:

Carol xx

solly
15-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Thats great news having them both home for christmas:clapping:

Lauren came home last Friday and although i have a mountain of washing and now no food in the cupboards i love having her home. My boys strangely have missed her when she was at home they always argued:)

Playmate
15-12-2010, 09:40 PM
Hope you have a great time :D My baby is coming home Saturday to :clapping:

Twinkles
15-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Brill :clapping:

I love nothing better than when all mine are home.

My baby is coming home for Christmas ( he's 28 ) :laughing:

Have a lovely time.

sarah707
16-12-2010, 08:05 AM
:clapping: :clapping:

angeldelight
16-12-2010, 08:21 AM
That is great news :clapping: :clapping:

Hope you all have a fantastic christmas together

Angel xxx

teacake2
16-12-2010, 03:11 PM
My baby is coming home for a couple of days in the new year, he is 32, but still miss him:clapping: :clapping:
Teacake2