PDA

View Full Version : I love Xmas but i am so tired!

edayhouse
15-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Well i do love Xmas, i love everything about it but i am so so tired now and looking forward to my xmas break. Dont think it has helped that we have had so much snow and the days that the schools were open in had to go out with a double buggy and 2 little ones to collect my schoolie.

Already been to 3 toddler xmas parties, have got 3 christmas concerts/nativity plays coming up along with my own childrens parties at nursery/school, scouts, football training party etc etc

I am well organised have wrapped all of presents, sent all cards i just need to do the xmas food shop.

Just feeling a bit sorry for myself and am looking for hugs!!
x

linda2girls
15-12-2010, 02:08 PM
I know exactly how you feel, and we haven't got any snow!!!

((((hugs)))))

Linda.
xx

funemnx
15-12-2010, 02:44 PM
Sending a BIG hug (((((((((:)))))))))) xxxx

Penny1959
15-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Lots of hugs - and congrats on being so organised - I have a few pressies, nowhere near all of them, some cards (from sale last year) - not written them.

Can't even think about food we need - did buy some chocolates - but have ate them!

So anybobies guess if Christmas will actually happen at my house - cause one thing sure - if i don't hurry up and get oranised - no one else will think to do it.

Penny :)

angeldelight
17-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Hope you enjoy your christmas break and you get back to work feeling less tired

Sending hugs

Angel xx

Carol M
17-12-2010, 03:56 PM
2hrs 15mins to go and I'm absolutely knac***ed!
Have started to reclaim my house whilst my dd2 playing with mindees.(5yr old is a wizz on the wii!)
Presents all bought and wrapped. just food shopping and cake to be iced. Don't want anymore snow next week as want to visit my Mum in Bournemouth.
Tree goes up tomorrow, yipee, thats my job.
Looking forward to a lie in and open fireplace :thumbsup:
:group hug:
Carol xx