PDA

View Full Version : Advice for own childs behaviour, plz help xxx

Rain or Shine
14-12-2010, 07:05 PM
hi guys

My dd is 17 months old, been walking since 8 months and talks really well, she is already forming short sentences, but since last weekend i am having nothing but problems with her. :blush:

She will no longer go to bed at night and fights for hours on end. Last night was a record 2 1/2 hours messing about, screaming and crying. She starts to drift off and then sits up quickly to stop it. I am so tired and drained it is crazy. Nothing i do is working.

She has also started to become very aggressive, scratching, hitting, kicking out.

Anyone have any ideas what i can do? She is to young for sticker charts and time out. If I put her in time out she just lashes out again or screams the house down cause she wants to move.

Help!

candy cat
14-12-2010, 07:15 PM
I have a red circle that my little girl goes on if she is 'naughty' ...oops shouldn't use that word ha! My only advice is consistency and time out is good for everyone...she will fight,but eventually if you persevere she will understand the boundaries....bedtime I would try (you may do it already) bath, story, bed and use sticker charts if it will help and keep calm and relaxed....good luck x