PDA

View Full Version : NORTH WINDS WILL BLOW AND WE WILL HAVE SNOW .....

angeldelight
13-12-2010, 11:09 PM
Brrrrrr

It is set to get colder again this week

Snow is coming back :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Best all get prepared and get that shopping etc done

Angel xxx

Trouble
13-12-2010, 11:10 PM
Great i cant wait!!!!!!!

No tomorrow this beam has to arrive by wednesday or i will have one very disappointed daughter !:D

babs
13-12-2010, 11:45 PM
as long as it stays away till friday i dont care how much we get school breaks up friday...:clapping:

emmadines
14-12-2010, 12:54 AM
no no no..... Ive still got this dam cold from last time... I need it to go 1st then the weather can do what it likes!!!!

jelly15
14-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Ds 18 coming home from uni Thursday hope snow holds off until then. Doing big Christmas shop Weds evening with DH so will be ready for being snowed in.

kindredspirits
14-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Ohhh.... snow!! :clapping: I am going to Cornwall on Friday so as long as I can get there I am happy!

rickysmiths
14-12-2010, 08:13 AM
No it must not snow the children were gutted last year because they missed the last 2 days of school before Christmas. Wed - Fri all sorts of fun fund raising things go on and they missed it and the staff review which everyone had been working hard on.

Also its the Carol Service on Sunday and if it snow a lot we won't get there. :(

No, it can snow on the 28th. DD family 18th Party is on the 27th so we want everyone to be able to come and the furthest peope are travelling is from Yorkshire and Cornwall. After that I'm on holiday till 4th and the rest of the family are on school holidays.

LOOPYLISA
14-12-2010, 09:26 AM
Yippee I want snow :-)

Missed it while we were in Egypt !

Stay safe everyone and keep warm x

charleyfarley
14-12-2010, 09:35 AM
No snow till Monday at the earliest :laughing:

I have such a busy weekend it can't come before then:panic:

Carol xx

fionamal
14-12-2010, 09:38 AM
We certainly dont want anymore up here as we still have the last load to get rid of first

AliceK
14-12-2010, 10:07 AM
No snow till Monday at the earliest :laughing:

I have such a busy weekend it can't come before then:panic:

Carol xx

Agree :thumbsup: . I couldn't get out last weekend to finish my christmas shopping as we all had the Norovirus so I HAVE to get to town this weekend. No matter what happens I WILL get there somehow to finish my shopping. After that it can snow as much as it wants :laughing:

xxxxxx

RachelE
14-12-2010, 01:17 PM
No more snow please! :crying:

We are still trying to get rid of the 15 inches we had, and now its frozen and is like a skating rink!

If it does snow, send it somewhere that hasnt had it!

I need to go shopping on Thursday and we're forecast more then. Lets hope I get back from the shops - or I'll just have to spend more!!

Rachel x

Hebs
14-12-2010, 01:22 PM
as long as it's after friday when the kids have finished for christmas i couldnt care :D

it's feeling very chilly today x

clio0602
14-12-2010, 01:24 PM
No more snow please! :crying:

We are still trying to get rid of the 15 inches we had, and now its frozen and is like a skating rink!

If it does snow, send it somewhere that hasnt had it! I need to go shopping on Thursday and we're forecast more then. Lets hope I get back from the shops - or I'll just have to spend more!!

Rachel x

I agree! Send it to me !!!!! :D

sandy64
14-12-2010, 01:32 PM
its forecast snow here in northwest thursday and friday. i love snow but hope it waits till kids finish school and i finish my xmas shopping should of done it last weekend but have been so ill. hope you all get shopping down before it snows:)

nannymcflea
14-12-2010, 09:14 PM
its forecast snow here in northwest thursday and friday.

Oh Joy, I really cannot wait.:(

Ripeberry
14-12-2010, 09:59 PM
The snow can lay off until at least 3am on Saturday morning :mad: I've got a carol service to go to with the school on the Friday morning, then I'm going to a party up until 1am :jump for joy:
But I don't want to get stranded and have to pay for a hotel room :mad:

angeldelight
15-12-2010, 08:03 AM
Its def on its way and could last all weekend in some parts

Angel xx

Chatterbox Childcare
15-12-2010, 08:14 AM
The frost was back with avegance today and it is brrrrrrrrr

LOOPYLISA
15-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Chilly today, wasnt frosty as such looked more like sleet/snow on the car :D

custardcream
15-12-2010, 11:00 AM
It can snow as much as it likes...but not until I am safely at the airport next wednesday.
I do feel sorry for the people who still have it from last time..not nice.

Roseolivia
15-12-2010, 12:30 PM
It's colder here today than it has been the last few days. I hope it snows for Christmas Day.

caz3007
15-12-2010, 12:36 PM
I hope it stays away from here until Monday evening. Its DS's birthday on Sunday and a lot of us are going out for a family meal. My mum and stepdad will drive down from London as long as no snow. Then on Monday we are going on the canal to see Santa and can collect most of our shopping on the way home, so once thats done, I dont mind what happens as all children will be delivered to me and no school run

Twinkles
15-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Right;

Snow boots ? - check

Enough food for a month long siege ? - check

Garden cleared and ready for snow ? - check

Logs drying in the shed ? - check

Huskies at the ready ? - check

Snow ? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

C'mon bring it on. I'm all ready for it now.

glitzygal
15-12-2010, 10:42 PM
HOPE WE GET MORE THAN A DUSTING LIKE LAST TIME,,,,,:laughing:

check

PRESENTS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,YES
WRAPPING DONE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES
FOOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,YES
DRINK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DEF INATELY;)
LETTERS TO PARENTS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES
UNEXPECTED CLOSURE POLICY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES
BAD SNOW WEATHER POLICY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES
BILLS SENT OUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES
BOOTS AT DOOR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES
SLEDGE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,READY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,YES
CAT FOOD,,,,,,HEDGEHOG FOOD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES
HEATING WORKING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES
CHOCOLATE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOTS,,,,,,,, ,,,,YES
COFFEE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,YES
HEADACHE TABLETS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOTS,,,,,,,,,,,YES
GAMES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,YES

THINK THAT IS MY IMPORTANT LIST,

HOPE I HAVENT FORGOT ANYTHING,

BRING IT ON:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

angeldelight
15-12-2010, 11:15 PM
I hope we get some and lots

I dont care if I have not done all my shopping etc, I will walk :laughing: :laughing:

Love going out in the snow wahooooooooo cant wait

Angel xx

glitzygal
15-12-2010, 11:18 PM
I hope we get some and lots

I dont care if I have not done all my shopping etc, I will walk :laughing: :laughing:

Love going out in the snow wahooooooooo cant wait

Angel xx

me too......:clapping:

angeldelight
15-12-2010, 11:20 PM
me too......:clapping:

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Shame you do not live close to me ha

xxx

glitzygal
15-12-2010, 11:33 PM
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Shame you do not live close to me ha

xxx

:(

I know,,,,:(

we could get together and walk out in it and do

SNOW ANGELS

:clapping: :laughing:

claireLouise
16-12-2010, 01:35 AM
Please not until next week, my wee girl is in her first nativity today and I don't know which one of us is more excited and as it is a Thursday I can enjoy it more as I do not work and will not have mindees to keep quiet!

Church Christmas pary, Baby ballet party - I'm too busy for snow!

Best Wishes

Claire

mayberry
16-12-2010, 04:59 AM
Hope we get it we did not have much last time :(

Hope we get lots just love it :clapping: :clapping:

Dawn xx

angeldelight
16-12-2010, 08:20 AM
Hope we get it we did not have much last time :(

Hope we get lots just love it :clapping: :clapping:

Dawn xx

Wahooooooooooo Dawn

:clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

angeldelight
16-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Looks like most of us are in for snow by Saturday

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20101216/tuk-next-big-freeze-set-to-bring-chaos-t-45dbed5.html

Angel xx

catlyn
16-12-2010, 09:15 AM
mines arrived :( ....a proper covering this morning...on top of the piles we still have left from last week :rolleyes: I'm booked for a xmas night out at a posh hotel with the girls tomorrow night...we've paid £40 each to see atake that tribute and have a meal...looks like that will be off now :angry:

angeldelight
16-12-2010, 09:19 AM
mines arrived :( ....a proper covering this morning...on top of the piles we still have left from last week :rolleyes: I'm booked for a xmas night out at a posh hotel with the girls tomorrow night...we've paid £40 each to see atake that tribute and have a meal...looks like that will be off now :angry:

Oh you will have to walk ?

Hope you get to go still it would be a shame if you have to cancel

Angel xx

clio0602
16-12-2010, 01:10 PM
I have snow :clapping: Well a few flakes anyway yay :laughing:

angeldelight
16-12-2010, 01:25 PM
I have snow :clapping: Well a few flakes anyway yay :laughing:

Send me some we still have the rain

Angel xx

clio0602
16-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Send me some we still have the rain

Angel xx

There's not quite enough to share yet but as soon as there is I'll send some round :D x

WibbleWobble
16-12-2010, 01:33 PM
just had the darkest cloud go over us...and we got hail stones!!

mandy xxx

Ripeberry
16-12-2010, 02:19 PM
The weather graphics for saturday show snow to the left of us and to the right and where I live is totally clear :( Does it mean that we won't get any?
But at least it wont start until the early hours of saturday, which suits me fine as I should be sozzled from my CM party night:clapping:

LOOPYLISA
16-12-2010, 02:31 PM
I want loads :clapping: :clapping:

It's a small world
16-12-2010, 02:38 PM
It's snowing here fine snow lots of it but not quite sticking. Hope the heavy stuff holds off there are workmen outside my house laying a new road. Lived in our new house 6 years and only just been done. Fed up looking at uneven road so hope they finish first . They said should he done by four but not looking hopefull oh well guess we can wait a little longer for a decent road lol x

WibbleWobble
16-12-2010, 02:47 PM
snow joke snows here

mandy xxxx

catlyn
16-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Oh you will have to walk ?

Hope you get to go still it would be a shame if you have to cancel

Angel xx

too far to walk :( its in the country...and we lose all our money if the taxi cant get us there...

Carol M
16-12-2010, 03:14 PM
My dh has got to go to Liverpool tomorrow. Can anyone tell me what the weather is like there?
It has just started snowing here but it's almost like rain. Don't want him stuck in Liverpool but he would probably like the idea!!
Carol xx

charlie potato
16-12-2010, 04:26 PM
We've had snow here today(west yorkshire). Stopped after a couple of hours but turned to ice and black ice in places. xx

angeldelight
16-12-2010, 05:30 PM
We have snow wahoooooooooooooooooooo

:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Angel xx

Twinkles
16-12-2010, 06:52 PM
We have http://sig.graphicsfactory.com/Snowy_Letters/s.gifhttp://sig.graphicsfactory.com/Snowy_Letters/n.gifhttp://sig.graphicsfactory.com/Snowy_Letters/o.gifhttp://sig.graphicsfactory.com/Snowy_Letters/w.gif (http://www.myniceprofile.com/text) too :clapping:

clio0602
16-12-2010, 07:34 PM
My dh has got to go to Liverpool tomorrow. Can anyone tell me what the weather is like there?
It has just started snowing here but it's almost like rain. Don't want him stuck in Liverpool but he would probably like the idea!!
Carol xx

Well i'm just over the water from liverpool and the snow came and went in the space of half an hour so hopefully your hubby should be fine. Although i'm disappointed :-(