PDA

View Full Version : wanted Double buggy

Joanne M
12-12-2010, 08:42 PM
Wanted double buggy /pushchair must be in Northampton area and have a raincover. Any help much appreciated jo

desiderata
12-12-2010, 10:24 PM
i have a navy jayne powertwin with one car seat and raincover all in very good condition I want £150 for the pushchair and there is a courier on the internet that will deliver door to door for £20 if thats any good to you as I m not in Northampton but i feel thats a good price for door to door. I can send pics to you if you wish

naomiesian
14-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Hi hun, I have a graco tandem for sale in great condition, the rain cover is ripped but still does the job but will need replacing at some point, or I am also selling my phil & teds navy e3 complete with doubles kit and rain cover, it is a very used pushchair and has scratches to the main frame and a bit of rust, the main seat has a tear on the side where its snagged during folding, there is also a very small hole in the hood and a hole in the basket, I think one of the wheels is also slightly buckled but not sure. Its still a very usable pushchair, the only reason I am selling it is I have splashed out on a new phil & teds explorer otherwise I would have kept it and bought a new set of fabrics of e-bay to give it an uplift, I am just outside daventry if your interested hun, send me a pm as I forget to check on here. Thanks naomie

Star
31-12-2010, 09:30 PM
Hi, Don't know if ypou are still looking. I am in Lincolnshire and have a graco side by side with raincover, cosey toes and sun umberella, £50 the lot.

Any help? xx :)