PDA

View Full Version : CHRISTMAS FILMS

angeldelight
12-12-2010, 11:22 AM
So what films make you feel like Christmas is almost here?

What films do you hate to see time and time again?

What do you always like to watch?

Do you sit and watch a family film together nearer the time?

So what are you fav films ?

Angel xx

Hebs
12-12-2010, 11:35 AM
my all time fave christmas movie is miracle on 34th street
we watch it every christmas eve without fail :D

we also watch home alone on christmas eve

:clapping: :clapping:

Trouble
12-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Plaines train and automobiles Love it Love it

it on every xmas but its truely a christmas special

hello kitty
12-12-2010, 12:46 PM
We love the cartoon version of The Grinch (discovered even before I had my own children, hubby is a big kid!!)

It's a Wonderful Life (the black and white one).

Jack Frost.

Muppets Christmas Carol.

Father Christmas (Raymond Briggs) and of course The Snowman.

Scrooged.

Holiday Inn (Bing Crosby)

I luuurve Christmas films. :D

Twinkles
12-12-2010, 01:25 PM
I love Christmas films.

Our family favourite is Elf with Will Ferrell.

Daddy Day Care
12-12-2010, 01:46 PM
dont do christmas films, never ever wathced mary poppins, why would i want to, wot a load of tosh!!

Merry Christmas everyone lol

Gareth
xxx

breezy
12-12-2010, 01:54 PM
I love Christmas films.

Our family favourite is Elf with Will Ferrell.

thats on tv tonight!

my fav is Home Alone, love it:clapping:

patevans
12-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Santa Claus The Movie is my fave ever :D

We watched The search for Santa Paws the other day...its fab :clapping: love Jack frost too and Fred Claus, ooooh I love them all haha

Cammie Doodle
12-12-2010, 02:37 PM
dont do christmas films, never ever wathced mary poppins, why would i want to, wot a load of tosh!!

Merry Christmas everyone lol

Gareth
xxx

Bah Humbug Gareth lol I love all them all. Sat in the cosy warm watching Christmas films heaven to me, even better if I have family with me , soppy I know :blush:

Twinkles
12-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Just remembered we like ' The Santa Clause ' too :thumbsup:

Hebs
12-12-2010, 02:51 PM
awww Gareth they are fab

i bought Mary Poppins, Annie, Oliver, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang on dvd a few weeks ago :clapping:

It's a small world
12-12-2010, 03:33 PM

We watched The search for Santa Paws the other day...its fab :clapping: love Jack frost too and Fred Claus, ooooh I love them all haha

Without a doubt Santa clause the movie could watch all day. Watched sabra buddies the other day that was good too x

carol cameron
12-12-2010, 04:16 PM
Whilst I love lots that have already been mentioned, it's the law (in my house anyway) that we have to watch the grinch. I really think it's my all time favoirite christmas film:)

PixiePetal
12-12-2010, 04:26 PM
The Greatest Store in the World - my DD still loves it at 16!

Santa Claus the movie - took kids I was nannying for to the cinema and the 2 1/2 yr old started walking towards the screen he was so into it :laughing:

julie w
12-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Home Alone. Or anything with the word 'Christmas' in the title.

AnnieM
12-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Love Actually always gets me feeling Christmassy, so I watched it last night, sure enough presents wrapped this morning! lol I also love Home Alone1 and 2, but my favourite is National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. When my son was small it was Father Christmas and The Snowman. Blooming Christmas! :D

louise
12-12-2010, 05:01 PM
I've just been marking all the ones I want to watch with ds over xmas. Ds is 6 and loves his films. We loves Home Alone 2, The snowman and Father christmas. I haven't seen most listed other then santa buddies, elf and prob a few. I can't wait for a cosy cuddle on the sofa, hot chocs and biccies.

Tatia
12-12-2010, 05:28 PM
It's A Wonderful Life is my all-time favourite. I watch it ever Christmas Eve and never loses it's magic for me. I also love the claymation Rudolph, another favourite. And Frosty the Snowman, The Grinch and The Snowman (we're walking in the air tonight...floating in a moonlight sky...and people far below are sleeping as we flyyyyyy). Oh and George C. Scott's A Christmas Carol, love that one. And Miracle on 34th Street with little Natalie Wood.

I'm not fond of Father Christmas, though. Maybe that one is a bit too Enlgish for me? I don't want him to be grumpy and pooing in bushes!!! :laughing:

keeks
12-12-2010, 05:41 PM
All times favourite with no competition what so ever:

A Muppet Christmas Carol

xxx

little miss chatterbox
12-12-2010, 06:10 PM

Me too!!!!! we love polar express too!

Alibali
12-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Well with us all being snowed in for a fortnight the Christames movies have been a blessing for the older children.

Always watch Jack Frost with the family,
Elf
The Santa Clause
Jingle all the way
Miracle on 34th street

Love them all:D

Chimps Childminding
12-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Jack Frost, and not really a Christmas film, but Stepmom is one of my all time favourites. Makes me cry every time :blush:

Roseolivia
12-12-2010, 07:31 PM
I love watching any christmas films.