PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY WITH NO WHITE STUFF IN SIGHT

angeldelight
10-12-2010, 07:56 AM
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIDAY :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Morning Everyone

Every last bit of snow has gone this morning :eek: :eek: First time in about 2 weeks we can actually see the grass.
I am not happy though I want more of the white stuff ha

My day off so will be getting the tree and decorating it today wahooooo

What is everyone else doing today ?

Hope you all have a lovely day

Almost the weekend :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Angel xx

charleyfarley
10-12-2010, 08:05 AM
Morning Angel

We still have it here :panic: although it is more like slushy ice, just hope it's not to slippy on the school run.

I have a very poorly little boy at home today :panic: Good job Daz has the day off as he's just took him to the drs. Shame he's going to miss his Christmas party at school.

I'm food shopping this morning before collecting lo from pre school at lunchtime.

Enjoy decorating your tree Angel

Carol xx

angeldelight
10-12-2010, 08:06 AM
Morning Angel

We still have it here :panic: although it is more like slushy ice, just hope it's not to slippy on the school run.

I have a very poorly little boy at home today :panic: Good job Daz has the day off as he's just took him to the drs. Shame he's going to miss his Christmas party at school.

I'm food shopping this morning before collecting lo from pre school at lunchtime.

Enjoy decorating your tree Angel

Carol xx

Oh no is he ok ? Did he do his school play yesterday was he poorly for that ?

Hope he gets better soon

Angel xxx

christine e
10-12-2010, 08:08 AM
Hi

Still have loads of the horrible white stuff here. Side roads really bad and icy. Have only done school run twice in last 2 weeks going to try and get them there again today but we can take them in anytime up til 10 so aiming for around 9.30 when roads are a bit quiter (and everyone tried them out first).

Have a good day everyone and be safe!

Cx

sarah707
10-12-2010, 08:11 AM
It's gone here too! :clapping:

I might get the car out later just because I can :D

angeldelight
10-12-2010, 08:15 AM
It's gone here too! :clapping:

I might get the car out later just because I can :D

Make the most of it

We are having a few days break then its coming back wahooooooo

Angel xx

charleyfarley
10-12-2010, 08:15 AM
Oh no is he ok ? Did he do his school play yesterday was he poorly for that ?

Hope he gets better soon

Angel xxx

Thanks Angel

He's had a cough for a couple of days now Angel, not all the time though but this morning he's got an awful cold and complaining of his ear hurting so I think it's an ear infection. Goodness knows how long Daz will have to sit at the drs with him :panic:
He was ok for his play, which went very well :thumbsup:

Carol xx

mama2three
10-12-2010, 08:21 AM
still a nightmare school run here - main roads are clear but the estates are frozen slush - people have cleared their drives leaving mountains on the pavements so we have to dodge the traffic and walk up the middle of the road. the double buggy up the hill routine is blinking hard work , but hopefully doing wonders for my bingowings!! Drive 10 minutes out of the village and it dissapears!!
Busy day today , last mindee goes at 6 then meeting cms for our girly night out - wont we look wonderful glammed up ....with wellies!!

angeldelight
10-12-2010, 08:27 AM
Thanks Angel

He's had a cough for a couple of days now Angel, not all the time though but this morning he's got an awful cold and complaining of his ear hurting so I think it's an ear infection. Goodness knows how long Daz will have to sit at the drs with him :panic:
He was ok for his play, which went very well :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Poor Mitchell hope he is ok
Steve has kept me awake all week with his bad cough and little Jamie has bad ear infection, get it all out of the way for Christmas I say ha ha
Text you later
xxxx

Toothfairy
10-12-2010, 08:31 AM
Morning

Still very icy here.
I have 1 mindee til lunchtime, 1 mindee all day and 3 after schoolers today.
We will be doing more crafty items to be sent home next week.

Its our Childminding Group's Xmas Party tonight :clapping:
We are going to have a nice meal and a boogie :D

Have a good weekend everyone :thumbsup:

christine e
10-12-2010, 08:35 AM
Hi

Still have loads of the horrible white stuff here. Side roads really bad and icy. Have only done school run twice in last 2 weeks going to try and get them there again today but we can take them in anytime up til 10 so aiming for around 9.30 when roads are a bit quiter (and everyone tried them out first).

Have a good day everyone and be safe!

Cx

Trouble
10-12-2010, 08:38 AM
its all melting here to :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

LOOPYLISA
10-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Morning everyone, no snow here that went weeks ago :laughing: very frosty though :panic:

Hubs is in hospital for his ankle op today, will be so nice when its over , been a rough few weeks here lately, he will be on crutches and plaster and off work for 6 weeks + :eek: i love it really :thumbsup:

Going to keep busy to take my mind off it all so i may yes i said may do some wrapping :eek: :D

angeldelight
10-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Morning everyone, no snow here that went weeks ago :laughing: very frosty though :panic:

Hubs is in hospital for his ankle op today, will be so nice when its over , been a rough few weeks here lately, he will be on crutches and plaster and off work for 6 weeks + :eek: i love it really :thumbsup:

Going to keep busy to take my mind off it all so i may yes i said may do some wrapping :eek: :D

Hope all goes well for hubby
Angel xx

ORKSIE
10-12-2010, 09:39 AM

Good Luckto your hubby Lisa

No snow here all gone:(
Have a great day all
xxx

LOOPYLISA
10-12-2010, 09:40 AM
Thanks ladies x

Leanne59
10-12-2010, 10:33 AM
:eek: I cant beleive my eyes ive seen a snowplough go down our road.... and put grit down...might be able to get the car out too!!

SaijaM
10-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Happy Friday!

We've been to the park and to a playgroup with the girls - all good here :)
No snow....

Anyhow, looking forward for tonight because I'm going out to boogie with the girls!!! Yaaaaaaaaay! :thumbsup:

.. do you think it's cheeky if I go champagne shopping with the mindees.. hmmm?? :laughing: Link this to what part of the EYFS...??

xx

Trouble
10-12-2010, 11:37 AM

good luck to hubby xxx:thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
10-12-2010, 11:39 AM
good luck to hubby xxx:thumbsup:

Thank you x

sillysausage
10-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Well I'm sat here feeling very toasty because just like every other morning for the past fortnight I've got my thermals etc on and layered up. My central heating is turned off and it's a spring like 10C outside .......phew I'm sweating:laughing: :laughing:

Twinkles
10-12-2010, 02:16 PM
FRIDAY DANCE !!!!!

http://i.mnpls.com/637/63767.gif (http://www.mnpls.com/christmas-63767.html)

C'mon join in and warm yourselves up :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
10-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Dont think there is any snow left here just a few patches of ice:rolleyes: Ds went out this morning and said mummy mummy you can see grass agaon no snow - bless.

Carol hope Mitchel is feeling a bit better
Lisa hope hubby is ok
Twinkles loving the dance.

I have got in from spending too much money on unneccessary thing for christmas:D