PDA

View Full Version : Permission forms

Monkey26
07-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Hi ladies and gents,

I am going to be having a bit of a paperwork update over the christmas break (poor parents won't know whats hit them in January, new contracts and everything!) so expect to hear from me a fair few times in the near future :blush:

First on my agenda is to update my permission form, i have the usual suspects on there (photography, transport, suncream, emergency medical) but my partner is now registered as my assistant, and will be left alone with children for short periods once first aid is completed in January so i need to add that, any tips on wording would be much appreciated :)

Is there anything else i need to add to my permission form? In this day and age its sad that we need signatures/permission for almost EVERYTHING but i really do want my whole back covered :littleangel:

Look forward to your responses, thank you! xx

Penny1959
08-12-2010, 03:27 AM
Needs to detail name of assistant and occassions when children will be left - for example morning school run Mon, Tue, Thurs and afternoon school run Fri.

Should there be other regular occassions - in my case diabetic checks every 3 months - they need to be specified as well

Also need bit to say parents will be asked to sign at time for any other occassions that are not regular events.

Sure I have missed something - but very early in morning and brain not working fully!

Hopefully someone will give further advice

Penny :)

sarah707
08-12-2010, 06:05 PM
I have talked quite a lot about suggested permissions on my www.eyfsforchildminders.webnode.com website.

The information is on the policies and procedures tab - keep going back to the menu to open more pages.

I hope it helps you! :D