PDA

View Full Version : A BITTER TUESDAY

angeldelight
07-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Morning Everyone

Its sooooooo cold here this morning brrrrrr it looks like it has been snowing but its just a really heavy frost

So what are you all doing today ?

We are making apple and cinnamon Christmas shapes - thats if they work out :laughing:

Have a great day everyone and stay warm

Angel xx

fionamal
07-12-2010, 08:02 AM
Morning!

Its -15 up here this morning and everywhere is in chaos. Our schools are open this morning again but no school dinners being served. Thankfully hubby is here today so hes going to take my 2 to school to save me battling the mountains of snow again with the buggy.

All we need now is for the power to go off.

Keep safe everyone xx

Chimps Childminding
07-12-2010, 08:02 AM
Day off today :clapping: :clapping: Spending morning taking mother in law christmas shopping :panic: (actually she's not too bad :D :D ) and then off to visit mum in nursing home this afternoon, save having to go out tonight :thumbsup:

Cold and foggy here but thankfully no snow - sorry those of you that do have it, but you can keep it :laughing:

solly
07-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Have got the day off after i have done the school run. I am going to use my time wisely and sort my toy cupboards out and throw what is broken/missing etc have been meaning to do it for a while but never seem to get the chance. I will also get the boxes labelled.

This is the last thing that needs doing then i will be completely ready for my iminent inspection

Cammie Doodle
07-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Just one LO till after school, so its a bit boring lol. It will be mayhem after school though as I have 4 coming in then :panic: It looks beautiful in the garden all the cobwebs are frosted and the trees are white :D So maybe a play outdoors for me and LO

Trouble
07-12-2010, 10:59 AM
We had rain then 2 inches of snow l;ast night the roads and town are horrendus:angry: AGAIN

nannymcflea
07-12-2010, 11:14 AM
We had minimal snow last night but Kendal got loads so Uni is cancelled.

Didn't find out until I was nearly there.:rolleyes:

They don't usually post on website until 7.30. I've usually left by then.

Ah well. Been writing Xmas cards instead!:)

Carol M
07-12-2010, 02:47 PM
FFFFFFFFFFFFreezing today, but nice and warm in my house.
We have decorated our xmas cakes that we made last week.
I think I will have to put a health warning on them as lo's got horrible colds and I think icing has been coughed on, dribbled on and one lo picked his nose then continued rolling the holly berries!! Any way they look nice:thumbsup:
Carol xx