PDA

View Full Version : Applying to OfSted - Which forms to send?

Beachbum
14-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Okay, this is probably a silly question but I've filled in the CM1 and CM2 for H's CRB check, do I send them both off to OfSted? I've just read somethat that is making me doubt myself.

Sending it all off tonight at last :clapping:

Lottie
14-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Yes you send them to Ofsted. There should be an envelope provided along with those forms?

deeb66
14-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Yes.....Lottie is right!

Mollymop
14-04-2008, 03:48 PM
You'll have ofsted round in no time :thumbsup:

jessie1
14-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Yes you do send them both off because I thought that you dont send CM2 off and posted my application on Thursday. Friday morning at 8:30 they called me saying that they received mine but not hubby's. So I had to post CM2 as well. Got confused with CRB forms...

Lottie
14-04-2008, 03:59 PM
^^ Be afraid..be very afraid... Okay ignore me I am just really hyped at the moment! Ofsted are cool really.... :p Well my lady was lovely anyway.

Anyhoo once you send those forms off you will get your CRB forms through and then Ofsted will be around to sign them. Make sure you get your Health Decleration to your G.P. A little advice, don't give the G.P the envelope to send your forms, keep the envelope and send them yourself. That way you know when they were sent. :thumbsup:

MissTinkerbell
14-04-2008, 07:04 PM
I'd second the health check - keep pestering them. It took my doc 3 weeks but that was with me ringing up every other day. I posted all my forms - the CM1 (didn't need CM2 as hubby has DC2) and health check forms all in the same envelope at the same time. Had pre-reg 14 days after posting the forms.

Beachbum
14-04-2008, 08:07 PM
Thanks everyone, something I read on the CM2 form confused me and I thought it meant that I had to wait for OfSted to come and sign it, silly me :blush:

Health declaration is all underway, our Doctors charges £85 to get it signed but when I took my declaration in the lady on reception didn't understand what the admin were telling her and she said it seemed a lot of money for a signature and so only charged me £22! :laughing:

I've just finished my Policies and Procedures brochure, portfolio and a brochure of things I wish to achieve, ie. equipment wish lists, courses I want to attend ect. I thought I would bombard OfSted with lists and folders :laughing:

Fab, I'm all excited now! Thanks for your help ladies!
Beachbum xxx

Lottie
14-04-2008, 09:28 PM
I've just finished my Policies and Procedures brochure, portfolio and a brochure of things I wish to achieve, ie. equipment wish lists, courses I want to attend ect. I thought I would bombard OfSted with lists and folders :laughing:

Fab, I'm all excited now! Thanks for your help ladies!
Beachbum xxx

Wow! You are really on the ball. I doubt you are going to have any problems with all the effort you are putting in. :thumbsup:

Beachbum
15-04-2008, 08:36 AM
I really really hope not! Now I've just got to study the National Standards so I know what I'm talking about!:laughing: