PDA

View Full Version : Down in the dumps!!!!!!

claire'scherubs
03-12-2010, 01:34 PM
and I really feel like enough is enough.

I have just been informed by my DH that I am a moody cow (I know) and he really cant be bothered trying anymore...gee thanks!!!!!!!!!

Ok yes I know Im snappy, however wouldn't you be. Im on tablets for this that and the ****** other at the moment, and waiting to see if I have Carpul Tunnel Syndrome on top of it all

I think I suffer with SAD to, however never had it officially diagnosed.

The think that is making me snappy is the tablets that constantly made me feel like PMT and yes sometimes I could KILL, but typically the bloke has lost patience!!!!!

He works hard I do not deny but when he gets a day off what does he do....go off shooting or fishing

Don't I work hard???? When do I ever have a moment without kids (2 of my own)

Sorry I know there is nothing any of you can do but I thought writing it down might help......however I think it is just going to make me cry

Trouble
03-12-2010, 01:37 PM
and I really feel like enough is enough.

I have just been informed by my DH that I am a moody cow (I know) and he really cant be bothered trying anymore...gee thanks!!!!!!!!!

Ok yes I know Im snappy, however wouldn't you be. Im on tablets for this that and the ****** other at the moment, and waiting to see if I have Carpul Tunnel Syndrome on top of it all

I think I suffer with SAD to, however never had it officially diagnosed.

The think that is making me snappy is the tablets that constantly made me feel like PMT and yes sometimes I could KILL, but typically the bloke has lost patience!!!!!

He works hard I do not deny but when he gets a day off what does he do....go off shooting or fishing

Don't I work hard???? When do I ever have a moment without kids (2 of my own)

Sorry I know there is nothing any of you can do but I thought writing it down might help......however I think it is just going to make me cry

Sounds to me like you need a break free from everything for a few days :(

curlycathy
03-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Aw hun I'm sending you lots of love and hugs xxxx

Men just dont get it - my dh has been working from home cos of snow. It really annoys me when I ask him to help me with our two kids -eg just checking dd(3) has managed on toilet OK cos all I get is "I'm working" when I'm trying to change a nappy and keep another one on the potty at the same time! I think their brains are wired up wrong lol!!

I can't really offer you any useful advice - maybe speak to your gp about some different medication?

Sending you more love:group hug:

little miss chatterbox
03-12-2010, 01:45 PM
first of all, I want to send you big hugs. I hope they help a little bit

I feel exactly the same (although without the health problems) but my hubby is next to useless and makes me feel like a useless mum and housewife when he complains about me losing my patience with my kids or the house not being as tidy as he'd like while he sits on his bum ignoring them and me!

Don't really have any advice but you sound like I feel so I wanted to offer you some support xx

singingcactus
03-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Sending hugs too :group hug: Bless you both, He is probably at a loss cos he can't make it better for you, and men do like to fix things, makes them feel powerless when they can't. Hope you get a break soon.

SaijaM
03-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Sending hugs too!
.. sounds like you need a holiday or couple of days off from all this cold and dark weather... might help the SAD.. I know I've been feeling tired and snappy too, and I've booked a weekend off with the girls to go to Copenhagen! You are welcome to join us :)

xx Hope it gets better soon xx
Saija

The Juggler
03-12-2010, 06:05 PM
oh hugs hon. time for you to take a day off, tell dh he has your kids and take you and a friend off for a day of r&rxx

jelly15
03-12-2010, 06:07 PM
I agree with everyone else, you need a break. Be kind to yourself.

~Chelle~
03-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Sending you hugs hun.

I would turn the tables on him. Tell him you have found a hobby and you are doing it on your day off, see how he likes that! xxx

Andrea08
03-12-2010, 06:20 PM
oh hun (((HUggz))) its been a long term and we are all feeling down.
writing it down does help and we are here ..

claire'scherubs
03-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Thanks for all the support it did make me feel a little bit better. Been up to my elbows in sick tonight now. DD (4) throwing up all night, thanks to a mindee:eek:

Totally put a spanner in the works for my christmas shopping tomorrow......what's he doing?????? Shooting!!!!!

Happy Bunny
03-12-2010, 09:59 PM
You need ME time.
I go away once a month to my sisters for the weekend to recharge.
I need this time as i have kids 24-7 everyone needs a release.
Men seem to think that staying at hone with the kids is easy ha ha ha ha.
Mine has a greater appreciation to what i do day to day after i leave him Fri night and don't come back till Sun evening.