PDA

View Full Version : The New Level 3 Diploma available now

sheilat
03-12-2010, 10:38 AM
It’s your time!
Be one of the first to receive The New Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young Peoples Workforce

Are you a childcare worker, a child minder or a volunteer?

Online learning programme with no college attendance necessary.
Work at a time and place that suits you
Drop in advice centers
Access to your advisors/assessors 7 days a week 51 weeks a year.
No waiting around for your assessor to visit
Award winning learning programme that includes high quality tutorials, activities and online resources.
Even if not ICT literate we can upload your documents for you.

We can also arrange placements if in the Tyne and Wear area but can cover the whole of the North East of England if you have a placement and our assessors will visit you.

Funding may be available in your local area depending on your age and previous qualifications from the Skills Funding Agency/:YPLA or your Early Years Partnerships. Contact us first for advice and guidance

We are also going to be looking for apprentices to do the level 2 Certificate and the level 3 Diploma adult apprenticeships when they launch in the Spring 2011 but are enrolling now!!!

Contact us for full details and enroll for early 2011 start. We are a Cache accredited center.

E-mail Training Manager
sheilaturnbull@teeac.freeserve.co.uk

Or drop a line for application form to:

North East Childcare Training,Head Office, 24 Western Road, Jarrow, Tyne and Wear NE32 3DQ

Thanks Pauline for letting me post this!!!

ladybug
08-12-2010, 05:09 PM
Hi this is just what I am looking for, is there a website with more info??

clio0602
08-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Hi how much does this cost? Sounds ideal for me or is it only in the North East :(

Ripeberry
08-12-2010, 08:58 PM
Is it for everyone in the UK?

claire'scherubs
08-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Would like to know if its nationwide too

Donkey
14-12-2010, 05:47 PM
ladies the new diploma is not ready yet....

there has been reports that state that ofqual have concerns over the course and content. about the required number of working hours and also career progression.

there is talk of the been a 2 year level 3 course that will have ucas points.

i would hold off to see what happens for the minute

rickysmiths
14-12-2010, 10:24 PM
ladies the new diploma is not ready yet....

there has been reports that state that ofqual have concerns over the course and content. about the required number of working hours and also career progression.

there is talk of the been a 2 year level 3 course that will have ucas points.

i would hold off to see what happens for the minute

Surely all 'A'Levels carry UCAS points? All Level 3 qualifications are the equivilent of an 'A'Level.

Chatterbox Childcare
15-12-2010, 08:30 AM
This course is starting in January in my area. It is all done and ready to roll. Our network company is a registered training provider and they are on the ball.

The registration cost here is around £1300 but with funding we can do it for about £350.00 ish.

If you are interested contact your local early years who sort out training and they should have the details and the cost.

Note that this level 3 now supercedes all other level 3 (you don't need to do yours again if you have one) and that it is valid all over Europe.

Hebs
17-12-2010, 08:47 PM
my friend has signed up today to start this in jan, they explained that it is working towards the points system and no longer units :thumbsup:

julie w
17-12-2010, 10:49 PM
I've just signed up to start my nvq3? Is it not worth starting with this new qualification? I would like to know before I actually start it? Thank you.

Hebs
17-12-2010, 11:06 PM
I've just signed up to start my nvq3? Is it not worth starting with this new qualification? I would like to know before I actually start it? Thank you.

it should be the new one that your doing, i would ask x

xdirtydancerx
18-01-2011, 11:37 PM
I get so confused with all these courses! Is the correct course title:

1) Children & Young Peoples Workforce - Early Learning & Childcare (CACHE Diploma Level 3)

2) Childrens Care, Learning & Development (CACHE NVQ Level 3)

Thanks

Louise

It's a small world
25-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Hi

Im still struggling to find a level 3 course where I can work from home as unable to get out in the evening. Just come across this on here. Is this course recognisable? Has anyone done it ? If you have did you have to pay and how much ?

Sorry Im really struggling to ind a course thats affordable and that I can do from home !!!

XX

It’s your time!
Be one of the first to receive The New Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young Peoples Workforce

Are you a childcare worker, a child minder or a volunteer?

Online learning programme with no college attendance necessary.
Work at a time and place that suits you
Drop in advice centers
Access to your advisors/assessors 7 days a week 51 weeks a year.
No waiting around for your assessor to visit
Award winning learning programme that includes high quality tutorials, activities and online resources.
Even if not ICT literate we can upload your documents for you.

We can also arrange placements if in the Tyne and Wear area but can cover the whole of the North East of England if you have a placement and our assessors will visit you.

Funding may be available in your local area depending on your age and previous qualifications from the Skills Funding Agency/:YPLA or your Early Years Partnerships. Contact us first for advice and guidance

We are also going to be looking for apprentices to do the level 2 Certificate and the level 3 Diploma adult apprenticeships when they launch in the Spring 2011 but are enrolling now!!!

Contact us for full details and enroll for early 2011 start. We are a Cache accredited center.

E-mail Training Manager
sheilaturnbull@teeac.freeserve.co.uk

Or drop a line for application form to:

North East Childcare Training,Head Office, 24 Western Road, Jarrow, Tyne and Wear NE32 3DQ

Thanks Pauline for letting me post this!!!

sarah707
25-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Hi

Im still struggling to find a level 3 course where I can work from home as unable to get out in the evening. Just come across this on here. Is this course recognisable? Has anyone done it ? If you have did you have to pay and how much ?

Sorry Im really struggling to ind a course thats affordable and that I can do from home !!!

XX

This thread is from 2010... you might be better contacting the lady direct x

It's a small world
25-01-2013, 02:28 PM
This thread is from 2010... you might be better contacting the lady direct x

Oh yes sorry having a bad day :-)