Hope you are all ok ?

Another cold one and we had more snow overnight again :clapping:

It is Friday :jump for joy: almost the weekend :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Hope you all have a great day , stay safe

Angel xxx

fionamal
03-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Morning,

Its -9 here at the moment and thankfully we only got about another inch of snow overnight.

Not working today again, so liking this being paid to do what I want :laughing:

Keep wrapped up everyone and stay safe

Hebs
03-12-2010, 08:33 AM
Morning,

Its -9 here at the moment and thankfully we only got about another inch of snow overnight.

Not working today again, so liking this being paid to do what I want :laughing:

Keep wrapped up everyone and stay safe

minus 9 here too but so flippin what

IT'S FRIDAY :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

we had another 2 inches of snow last night x

Playmate
03-12-2010, 08:51 AM
No more snow here, just grey cold and icy and so depressing :(

angeldelight
03-12-2010, 08:52 AM
We have sunshine and a lovely blue sky now :eek:

Mad weather

Angel xx

charleyfarley
03-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Morning Everyone

It's absolutely freezing here but we have sunshine too, wieird weather.

I have today off so need to get on with some jobs now I'm feeling a bit better, can't face food shopping though, that can wait.

Poor Mitchell fell out of bed last night and hit his ear on the bedside cabinet, so today he's sporting a black ear, poor soul :panic:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

caz3007
03-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Its sunny here, but the snow doesnt seem to be going, lets hope it warms up a bit later and we have some melting.

Our tesco delivery got cancelled, managed to arrange for it to be redelivered on Monday night, so will be looking in the freezer for meals as out of fresh stuff, but hey ho, thats the way it goes.

Our car wouldnt start last night, the battery had enough life to power the lights, but not to start the engine, so hubby has arranged for his boss to come over this evening with the van and hopefully get it started.

PixiePetal
03-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Today started with a beautiful sunrise :)

Went up the farm to take photos, then back in to warm up, it's -5 today even with the sun (although it is now hiding and we have freezing fog :rolleyes: )

No work for me - don't do Fridays :thumbsup:

DH dentist cancelled so we went to town for Tescos, we had no milk left or fruit and veg, but all ok now - even got a large tiger loaf for lunch :laughing:

DH and DD have gone turkey plucking - first time for DD (she wants to earn some extra cash!) DS is on his PC playing games but I will find him some jobs to do around the house.

Keep warm everyone x

Andrea08
03-12-2010, 11:27 AM
hi, well first time for snow ere in Blackpool so canceled everything... even the road safety team were coming out to visit us and that was canceled ...

now..... its cold and the snow has stopped.... just after a RA i decided im not going out driving and now its fine .....

oh well just me and one LO so thinking we will have a movie before school run, easy day for once :laughing:

Trouble
03-12-2010, 11:30 AM
hi, well first time for snow ere in Blackpool so canceled everything... even the road safety team were coming out to visit us and that was canceled ...

now..... its cold and the snow has stopped.... just after a RA i decided im not going out driving and now its fine .....

oh well just me and one LO so thinking we will have a movie before school run, easy day for once :laughing:

It snowed at Blackpool once on christmas day when my sister was 7 and that was 30 years ago i bet it looks so pretty

Twinkles
03-12-2010, 11:30 AM
I nearly forgot !

Friday dance !!!!!!!

http://i.mnpls.com/620/62052.gif (http://www.mnpls.com/christmas-62052.html)

Trouble
03-12-2010, 11:31 AM
I have just got up:eek: :eek: :blush:

Trouble
03-12-2010, 11:31 AM
I nearly forgot !

Friday dance !!!!!!!

http://i.mnpls.com/620/62052.gif (http://www.mnpls.com/christmas-62052.html)

like xxxxxx

Tink
03-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Hi the sun is shining and there is a beautiful blue sky, the only problem is the 13 inches of snow outside my house. Hopefully the sun will melt some of it away, I think it's going to take ages to melt though :(

Hope you all enjoy your day and have a nice weekend I'm putting the Christmas tree up:clapping:

solly
03-12-2010, 12:03 PM
I got a txt from mindees mum this morning to say she is staying at home again today but has decided not to bring them:clapping: but then said if the boys drive me mad i mught ring you and bring them round for a few hours.

Think I may just ignore the phone if it rings as have no other children here so have the day off and DH said he would treat me to lunch at the pub:)