PDA

View Full Version : At last the ice has gone

Chatterbox Childcare
02-12-2010, 09:43 AM
We had a small fluttering of snow on Saturday but since then it has been -4 and freezing with the wind BUT last night it warmed up and we have had 1" of snow - hooray!

Walked to school this morning which was a lovely stroll but the amount of little ones sitting in sledges with no gloves on was incredible - all sat there cold, why not let them walk?

Hope it continues or the sun shines soon

Alibali
02-12-2010, 10:20 AM
still snowing here!

sarah707
02-12-2010, 08:13 PM
Freezing here :rolleyes:

Happy Bunny
02-12-2010, 08:27 PM
I so want a big snowfall lol
By the look of it the small amount we had will turn to ice tomo, skating rink on school run !!!!!!

peanuts
02-12-2010, 08:32 PM
minus 7 here at the moment. snow up past my knees, nothing cleared and a nightmare to walk up the street. nothing in the shops. will have to dig the car out again at some point. did it 2 days ago and the next day it was just as bad as ever.

so sick of the snow, wet wellies and clothes

Mollymop
02-12-2010, 08:33 PM
Its horrible here. We had about a few cm of snow on Monday and it's STILL there... all frozen solid and VERY icy! I just want it to melt away:panic:

SYLVIA
02-12-2010, 08:42 PM
We have 2feet of snow and its been snowing all day for 3 days solid. Plus side is no LO's yesterday and today and I've got all the xmas decorations up but they are back 2moro. Will have to keep little one indoors or i'll lose her! My road is totally snowed in so no preschool again

jane5
02-12-2010, 09:47 PM
It was snowing here in Manchester yesterday and so windy and bitterly cold.:( :(

It snowed all night and I went out at dinner time today and it was lovely:clapping:

Lots of snow, no wind, not cold (I took my scarf off) the best day ever to make snow men.

:cold: Its cold again now but had a lovely day today

Alibali
02-12-2010, 09:50 PM
We still have loads of snow, and now its minus 11! And the schools are open tomorrow!:panic:

christine e
03-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Loads of snow here still, not been off driveway since Monday. Really sick of the sight of it all now!

Cx

miffy
03-12-2010, 08:17 AM
Loads of snow here still, not been off driveway since Monday. Really sick of the sight of it all now!

Cx

Me too! I've taken the photos, thought how pretty it is, played with the kids in it but now I've had enough!

Trouble is I think it will get worse over the next few days with all the ice.

Miffy xx