PDA

View Full Version : heated gloves

WibbleWobble
29-11-2010, 10:26 AM
i know this sounds like i am a wuss but my hands were so painfull today even with my motorbike goves on as i pushed the buggy to school,

has any one got heated gloves? where did you get them? are they any good?

mandy xxxxx

WibbleWobble
29-11-2010, 02:26 PM
ah....so your silence tells me i am a wuss!!!!!:p

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

its sooo long since i did the school run i think i have become all soft -my kids are 23 and 18!!!:o

mandy xxxxx

desiderata
29-11-2010, 02:28 PM
your not a wuss I suffer with cold hands I bought the heat pouches from Selfridges. They are the warmers you crack the metal piece and they warm up and then you just put them in boiling water again for reuse. They work well. xI have seen heated gloves advertised on grabit now

Hebs
29-11-2010, 03:06 PM
My sister has heated gloves from the hospital as she has white finger "i think thats what uts called)

ajs
29-11-2010, 03:17 PM
My sister has heated gloves from the hospital as she has white finger "i think thats what uts called)

if it's the same as i get it's called renaulds i get white fingers too and then really bad chill blains owey owey owey

heated gloves sound fab must look out for them

solly
29-11-2010, 04:55 PM
A friend of mine has just brought a heated jacket:)

rickysmiths
29-11-2010, 05:05 PM
your not a wuss I suffer with cold hands I bought the heat pouches from Selfridges. They are the warmers you crack the metal piece and they warm up and then you just put them in boiling water again for reuse. They work well. xI have seen heated gloves advertised on grabit now

Lakeland sell similar

Costco have one use 'Hotties' ad do Milletts

funemnx
29-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Hubby bought me some heated gloves, they were fine but they didn't heat the ends of my fingers - I think they were cheap ones and didn't last long - I'd be happy to pay more for some if they didn't just heat a patch on the back of my hands (but better than nothing)

Trouble
29-11-2010, 07:02 PM
you can get feet and hand puches from up here where i live there fab :clapping: :clapping: