PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies available in Huncoat Accrington, Lancashire

guest2
26-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Hi everyone!

My name is Nicola and I am and Ofsted registered childminder based in Huncoat Accrington. I have vacancies available from January 2011!!

As a mother of three and with over 17 years experience of working in childcare I feel I can offer a quality childcare package to suit your needs.

I operate my service monday to friday from 7.30am til 6pm. I am closed on bank holidays and through the christmas period.

Please visit my website for more information on my service the address is:

www.saplingschildcare.moonfruit.com

I am looking forward to speaking and meeting with you to discuss your childcare requirements

Thank you

Nicola Sledden

:jump for joy:

sfox2003
18-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Hi,

Do you collect from Peel park school? My sister in law lives in Huncoat, she has 2 girls aged 4 & 8 (both at school). Shes considering putting them with a childminder before & after school (5 days), plus occassional holiday cover. Could you do this? If so please pm me your avaliability & prices.

Thank You very much

Sarah

guest2
19-01-2011, 09:30 AM
Hi,

I collect my own children from Huncoat Primary so unfortunately wouldn't get to Peel Park in time to collect. I do provide Holiday cover so please pass on my website details www.saplingschildcare.moonfruit.com to your sister.

She can see some of the things I have on offer and my contact details are on the website. I would love to meet with her to discuss her childcare requirements! We may be able to arrange something that would be helpful.

:jump for joy:

guest2
19-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Hi

I have spoken to my other half and we have looked at the logistics of picking up from Peel Park. I could accomodate an after school collection from there so I could accomodate your sisters requirements!

Please get her to give me a bell to discuss the in's and out's of her requirements!

I am in all evening and contactable via my mobile tomorrow morning. I have sent you my contact numbers via private message to pass on to her.

Nicola

:thumbsup:

sfox2003
20-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Oh, thank you. I will get her to give you a ring as soon as possible.

Sarah

guest2
20-01-2011, 07:17 PM
Your more than welcome I am looking forward to meeting and speaking with her very soon!
:thumbsup: