PDA

View Full Version : THERMAL THURSDAY

angeldelight
25-11-2010, 05:46 AM
Morning Everyone

It is soooooooo cold but no snow here :crying: :crying:

I have unexpected day off everyone is getting the sick bug here hope I do not get it.

Been up since 5 why does that happen when you have no reason to get up ?

What are you all doing today ?

Have a super duper day and stay warm

Angel xxx

angeldelight
25-11-2010, 06:25 AM
Is everyone still tucked up in bed this morning ? Cant say I blame you it really is a cold one today

Angel xx

nell57
25-11-2010, 06:35 AM
Morning Angel

I'm here, but you already know that:D Just wondering whether its a option get back in bed for half hour to warm up a bit:laughing:

angeldelight
25-11-2010, 06:42 AM
Are you following me Helen :laughing:

I just took the dog out and let me tell you bed sounds like a great option to me, its freezing here

Angel xx

nell57
25-11-2010, 07:04 AM
Are you following me Helen :laughing:

I just took the dog out and let me tell you bed sounds like a great option to me, its freezing here

Angel xx

Yes haha. I dont know what do with my self with being up so early. Its not like I haven't got any paper work i could be catching up on or anything like that:rolleyes:

Hebs
25-11-2010, 07:05 AM
no i'm up, been out in the snow with the dogs :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

it's boooootttttiiiiiffffuuullllllllllll :thumbsup:

miss mopple
25-11-2010, 07:05 AM
Morning Angel

no snow here either :( Its flipping cold though :cold: I made DH get up early to walk the dog :laughing:

Think we will be starting our Christmas crafts today :clapping:

Have a good one everyone

angeldelight
25-11-2010, 07:07 AM
no i'm up, been out in the snow with the dogs :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

it's boooootttttiiiiiffffuuullllllllllll :thumbsup:

Yes I saw your pics

Rub it in go on

I am sooooooo jealous, I want the snow too

Angel xx

Adiamond
25-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Morning, it is freezing here and we have had a dusting of snow overnight hopefully more to come later :clapping: :clapping: x x x x

Tink
25-11-2010, 07:35 AM
Morning I saw it snowing here last night but only very lightly.
More snow forecast today at 9am just hope I am back safe and sound in my nice warm house before it comes.

angeldelight
25-11-2010, 07:39 AM
Morning I saw it snowing here last night but only very lightly.
More snow forecast today at 9am just hope I am back safe and sound in my nice warm house before it comes.

They even gave you a time ? :laughing: Right I am on my way to yours then ha ha

Angel xx

Tink
25-11-2010, 07:43 AM
They even gave you a time ? :laughing: Right I am on my way to yours then ha ha

Angel xx

Yes have a look on BBC weather you can put in your postcode and it gives you the weather for your area, I always check it:thumbsup:

angeldelight
25-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Yes have a look on BBC weather you can put in your postcode and it gives you the weather for your area, I always check it:thumbsup:

Ok will do that but if we are not getting it I am def coming to yours ha ha

Angel xx

Tink
25-11-2010, 07:46 AM
Ok will do that but if we are not getting it I am def coming to yours ha ha

Angel xx

No problem I will put the kettle on :laughing:

PixiePetal
25-11-2010, 07:48 AM
I have Met office on my PC faves! no snow here in the south of England

angeldelight
25-11-2010, 07:52 AM

I have to wait till Saturday for some snow

So on my way but forget the kettle a bacon sandwich will do instead ha ha

xxx

singlewiththree
25-11-2010, 07:55 AM
I'm been awake since 6am but only just got up as I don't start until 9.30 today. Just had a phone call though to say my nanna has had a heart attack and is in hospital :( Can't visit her tonight either as I'm on a course and if I dont attend it I dont get my grant toys :( I'm torn as I feel drawn to visit my nanna.

Toothfairy
25-11-2010, 07:55 AM
Morning everyone

Its Freezing......:cold:

Staying in today, I have one mindee coming 8am - 1.30pm than another mindee from 12.30pm - 5.30pm with afterschoolers from 3.30pm - 5.30pm, so a bit of a mish mash sort of day.

Have a good day and keep warm everyone :thumbsup:

angeldelight
25-11-2010, 08:00 AM
I'm been awake since 6am but only just got up as I don't start until 9.30 today. Just had a phone call though to say my nanna has had a heart attack and is in hospital :( Can't visit her tonight either as I'm on a course and if I dont attend it I dont get my grant toys :( I'm torn as I feel drawn to visit my nanna.

Oh no Paula
I hope she is ok keep us posted
I know you do not know what to do but when I was really poorly in hospital earlier this year they would only allow 1 person at a time visit me , so maybe if you could find out - because you might not be able to see her anyway?
Call about your course, they would be understanding if you did not go ?
Hope she gets well soon
Sending hugs whatever you decide to do
Angel xx

miss mopple
25-11-2010, 08:01 AM

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. Am praying she makes a good recovery. Will the course not understand given the circumstances? To be honest, I would go see your Nana, they are just toys at the end of the day. You being there for her is more important :group hug:

angeldelight
25-11-2010, 10:44 PM

Paula wondering how your nanna is ?

Hope everything is ok

Thinking of you

Angel xx