PDA

View Full Version : FREEZING WEDNESDAY

angeldelight
24-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Morning Everyone

It is soooooo cold here this morning wish I would have left the heating on overnight brrrrrrrr

We have a lot of frost this morning but no snow forcast till near the weekend

What you all doing today

I finish at 3 today so I like my Wednesdays :clapping:

Have a great day everyone and wrap up warm

Angel xx

singlewiththree
24-11-2010, 07:38 AM
I'm sat here warm knowing that I really should be outside defrosting the car before the children come at 8am but just can't seem to move!

I've got a quiet wednesday for a change which is confusing me as one of my Weds children came yesterday and I keep thinking its Thursday, doesn't take much to confuse me.

charleyfarley
24-11-2010, 07:41 AM
Morning Angel

Gosh it's cold today :panic: but no snow :thumbsup:

We're off to tots today, hope it's warm in there :D

Enjoy your day everyone

Carol xx

rickysmiths
24-11-2010, 08:52 AM
Morning everyone.

Its cold here but lovely and clear and sunny.

We are off in a min to take one to Pre-School and we are off to a neighbouring Childrens Centres Childminders group, run by them for us-fab. Our cc won't do this. :(

nannymcflea
24-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Blooming cold here too, no snow forecast till the weekend.

Hubby did school run, E still off with sore throat, going back tomorrow!

Lots of uni work to get going with but need to brain in gear first.:)

loocyloo
24-11-2010, 09:29 AM
nice and frosty here!

off to soft play later to meet up with some friends, as it one LOs last wednesday with me. and then having dropped LOs at preschool, have afternoon to myself, as school don't need me to go in :D and then just a few afterschool! going to have a quiet afternoon and afterschool!

spoke to DH who is in yorkshire, said it was sleeting outside his office!

Twinkles
24-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Still in bed on laptop :blush: ( not back at work till Jan )

DH is taking the children out for a walk and I'm going to clean out some cupboards :thumbsup:

clio0602
24-11-2010, 09:47 AM
I'm sat here with cuppa in front of fire with no children at all in the house :panic: What do I do???! Its too quiet! lol

Think my utility room needs a good clear out so will get onto that later then pick up my afterschoolies and finish making our snowmen and stew for tea!

Hope you all have a good day xx

Twinkles
24-11-2010, 09:48 AM
I'm sat here with cuppa in front of fire with no children at all in the house :panic: What do I do???! Its too quiet! lol

Think my utility room needs a good clear out so will get onto that later then pick up my afterschoolies and finish making our snowmen and stew for tea!

Hope you all have a good day xx

Yummy ! snowmen and stew ! Don't the snowmen melt ?

Hebs
24-11-2010, 11:13 AM
my 2 mindees are fast asleep :clapping:

beef stew in slow cooker for tea (with tiger bread OMG i love tiger bread :laughing: )

we had snow overnight but it's been washed away now :( it was lovely waking up to white, very festive :thumbsup:

:D

caz3007
24-11-2010, 11:21 AM
Its cold here, but really sunny. LO is asleep and he goes at 1.30 so before the school run I want to sort out the xmas pressies I have for my older two as off shopping tomorrow, so need to know what I need to get them.

Its our xmas lights switch on Saturday and hubby and I were saying, it would be lovely to have a little snow flurry when the lights go on or when santa comes on the train, have to hope

sweets
24-11-2010, 11:41 AM
cold here too, lovely though, its my favourite weather of the winter, cold bright and sky's more blue than in the summer!

im down to one mindee as got 2 off sick, had a lovely morning, took my car to the garage went for a walk through the park then got the bus home, was so much easier with one than 3.
LO fell asleep in the pram on the way home, managed to peel most layers of outdoor clothes of her and is still asleep in the hallway.

SaijaM
24-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Hi hi hi! :)

It's cold but sunny in here.. lovely!
We've been to the park.. then to a playgroup. The girls were (as usual) tired after lunch, so now sleeping like little cuties and I can come here to chat! :D

I'm supposed to go for xmas drinks tonight... not too many though, as I'm having 3 kids tomorrow all day. :thumbsup:

miss mopple
24-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Its lovely and crisp here :thumbsup:

We were going to go to the library, had coats on, kids in buggy etc, then the lock went on the front door so couldn't leave the house :(

Good job as mindee then started to look quite peaky, popped her to bed but am not convinced she's not getting a bug as she keeps looking like she wants to be sick :eek:

Luckily a friend agreed to take other mindee to pre school for me so hopefully the afternoon will be less hectic!