PDA

View Full Version : HELP WITH OFSTED FEES

funhouse
23-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Hi I'm new here :waving: , I attended our infomation session today with FIS :yawning: but was told that it costs £35 for Early years reg, £103 for compulsory and £103 for the voluntary.

We were advised to register on all 3, would this then cost £241 to be registered??

Personally i don't think I'll register on the voluntary register, don't think it would be fair on the younger ones.

rickysmiths
23-11-2010, 11:28 PM
Hi I'm new here :waving: , I attended our infomation session today with FIS :yawning: but was told that it costs £35 for Early years reg, £103 for compulsory and £103 for the voluntary.

We were advised to register on all 3, would this then cost £241 to be registered??

Personally i don't think I'll register on the voluntary register, don't think it would be fair on the younger ones.

It is my understanding that if you register on the Early Years Register that inspection is the hardest and they inspect for the others at the same time so you don't need seperate inspections for each register. You only pay the one fee £35 pa.

Penny1959
24-11-2010, 04:54 AM
Hello

It is only the one fee - £35 for Early Years register

You must say on your application form if want to be registered on the Childcare register as well (most childminders are on both) but you do not pay another fee.

There are lots of guidance forms on Ofsteds website www.ofsted.gov.uk

Penny :)

Chatterbox Childcare
24-11-2010, 08:12 AM
I know that the fees were supposed to rise but not yet

If you do the EY register you would not be able to have children once they finish at reception year at school and you will only be registered for 3 and then you own children will come off that number too if they are under 5

CHUNKY MONKEY
24-11-2010, 09:00 AM
It's only the one fee of £35 for all registers. These people are meant to know what they are talking about :rolleyes:

teacake2
24-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Just paid my renewal this week £35.00
Teacake2