Morning Everyone

Hope you are all ok ?

What you all doing today ?

It is soooo cold and going to get colder , make sure you wrap up warm

Have a super day

Angel xx

solly
23-11-2010, 07:44 AM
I have one to take to school then have the day off:) am making the most of my tuesdays off as after christmas I have a new LO starting who will only be 6 months old am really looking forward to it, she will be shift work so may still get the occasional tuesday off.

I will be spending the day outside though as will be down the yard with my horse:)

Bear23
23-11-2010, 07:45 AM
I love tuesdays xx

only work before and after school so i get plenty of time with my dog, walk for hours :)

Have a good day all xx

jumpinjen
23-11-2010, 07:46 AM
I am still in my jammies, a relaxed start to the day as I am going to a training morning 9.30-11.30 then have one LO this afternoon and my after schoolie.

Very nice as it took me a long time yesterday to find my groove so an easier day today is a blessing really!

have a nice day everyone!!

jen x

shelly2012
23-11-2010, 07:47 AM
:clapping: Me too i'm off today well till 3pm got an afterschool. Think im going to wrap some xmas pressies with the christmas songs in the background to make it a little bit christmasy :laughing:

Enjoy whatever you are up to xx

charleyfarley
23-11-2010, 07:51 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Gosh it's a cold one today :panic: gloves, scarfs and hats at the ready :thumbsup:

Just the one lo so we'll see what he wants to do

Have great day day everyone

Carol xx

rickysmiths
23-11-2010, 08:03 AM
Morning Angel.

Is it really cold? I'm still snuggy warm indoors at the moment! Don't have a school run this morning but we do go to CM group at 9.30. Never seems as bad when its cold if your'e not rushing out first thing. It isn't too cold here though because there is no ice on the car.

Have a good day everyone.

Enjoy your training Juminjen, that was me yesterday, 60 mile round trip to do an Equality and Inclusion Training and out of 15 I was the only Childminder :rolleyes: . What are you doing?

mrs_scottydog
23-11-2010, 08:27 AM
We're having a lazy morning, I don't work Tuesdays (although I have to be around for school run incase my mindee's afterschool club is cancelled). I was hoping for a lie in but as usual when I don't have to be up early my DS had other ideas! I think we'll be going swimming a bit later, then this afternoon I'll be trying to catch up on paperwork and housework while my DS has his sleep this afternoon (normally for 3 hrs).
Hope everyone has a lovely day :) Hx

Ripeberry
23-11-2010, 08:51 AM
Just waiting for my two mindees aged 11 months and 2yrs old to turn up at 9am. We are then going to a CM group and should be back for lunch at noon.
After lunch I hope they have a nap, if not I'm going for a long drive in the car to get them sleepy then pull into the school and pick up my two girls.

Latest mindee is not leaving until 6pm and then I've got to cook dinner and eat it, then go and clean the pre-school.
So my working day may be finished by 9.30pm, been up since 6.30am.

SaijaM
23-11-2010, 12:11 PM
Hello Angel and everyone!

It's cold but lovely!
My mum is here, so we've had a lovely morning walk to the park with mindee and my dd, got some yummy hot chocolate mmmmmm!
Then went to a playgroup and now the girls are asleep and so is my mum :clapping:
Maybe I am a 'granny-minder' afterall?? :thumbsup: But this is my own mum, so know what to expect.. theheeeeeh.

xx have a lovely day xx
Saija

LOOPYLISA
23-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Afternoon everyone

Im ironing and packing for our hols tomorrow :thumbsup:

See you all in a week x

Hebs
23-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Lisa i hope you fall in love with Egypt and dont forget to pack your meds :thumbsup: take them AT THE FIRST SIGN of trouble and you will be fine :D

it's gone VERY cold here this afternoon, can tell it's forecast to snow bitterly cold brrrrrrrrrrrrr

LOOPYLISA
23-11-2010, 12:59 PM
Lisa i hope you fall in love with Egypt and dont forget to pack your meds :thumbsup: take them AT THE FIRST SIGN of trouble and you will be fine :D

it's gone VERY cold here this afternoon, can tell it's forecast to snow bitterly cold brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Its just not a place i would choose to go (hubs parents taking us) so im a bit apprehensive tbh, im sure we will love it, i hope so anyway, is it 5 hours flying time ?