PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed!!!!!!!!!!!

guest2
22-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Hi

I have been informed by Ofsted that I should recieve my Registration Certificate this morning or possibly tomorrow so I was thinking of putting my details on childcare.co.uk now what does anyone think!!

:thumbsup:

theplayroom
22-11-2010, 11:30 AM
OOh tricky one, technically you cant untill its actually in your hands.....but....:blush:

mrs_scottydog
22-11-2010, 12:01 PM
I started putting posters up before I had my certificate but put on it when I would be opening. I didn't advertise on childcare.co.uk until I was registered though. Hx

clio0602
22-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Ofsted said I could advertise once it had been printed :thumbsup:

Good luck x

guest2
22-11-2010, 01:45 PM
My certificate has been printed and is on it's way to me via royal mail as we speak!!

~Grasshopper~
22-11-2010, 02:00 PM
go on be a rebel. do it :)

Fabby
22-11-2010, 03:00 PM
I advertised before i got my certificate and stated that i am awaiting my certificate and will start minding once that has been received. You should receive your cert in the next 2 days or so anyeway cos they send 1st class and im sure recorded. x

mr man
22-11-2010, 03:06 PM
i advertised on there a month or more before i'd hoped to be registered, i mentioned in the details when i was hoping to be fully registered. it was ok, i never got told otherwise.

hth

T.

rickysmiths
22-11-2010, 06:08 PM
As long as you don't sign any contracts before it is put on the Ofsted website you are OK. As long as it is on the website you don't have to have the physical bit of paper in your hand anymore.

guest2
23-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Thanks everyone for the advice. I have checked Ofsted website and my details ae on there now!!!!!

jane5
23-11-2010, 02:51 PM
I have advertised on childcare and I haven't got my CRB back yet. As long as you put that you are 'soon to be registered' you are ok.

I have even got calls from the family info staff asking me about placements for children with special needs, and they have given the parents my phone number and they know where I am upto with my registration. I can meet parents but not able to sign contracts or take money to hold a place until my registration is through.

As long as you do not advertise as registered then you are ok.

keeks
23-11-2010, 04:44 PM
I advertised before i got my certificate and stated that i am awaiting my certificate and will start minding once that has been received. You should receive your cert in the next 2 days or so anyeway cos they send 1st class and im sure recorded. x

I did the same, then just changed my profile when my registration was complete.

Good luck!!!
xx

guest2
23-11-2010, 04:54 PM
Registration certificate came today!! Yippee! Ordered the Morten Michel Pack and started advertising too!!

Have a look at my website Girlies I think it's great!! Please put some positive comments in my Guest book too please!!!!

:clapping: :clapping: