PDA

View Full Version : LOVE IS........

Playmate
19-11-2010, 05:13 PM
sitting opposite each other using a lap top talking on the forum :laughing:

Its 5.10 Blue Boy and I have one mindee left who is 8 and playing quite happily infront of us with the playmobil. I'm sure we could be doing other things like accounts, learning journeys, or college work, but hey its Friday evening and I don't even have to cook dinner so what the heck! :D

Polly2
19-11-2010, 05:16 PM
Sounds like the perfect relationship :laughing:

Blue Boy
19-11-2010, 05:23 PM
What she has not said is that she is going out tonite to meet up with a group of CM's for a meal. We don't have to feed any mindees, our DD is going to have what we had at lunch time and I am doing the accounts whilst she is out. If I have time I will be doing the ironing. I am so glad she bought her own laptop it means I can now gt onto the forum to up my posts:rolleyes: As the thread says Love Is;)

sitting opposite each other using a lap top talking on the forum :laughing

Its 5.10 Blue Boy and I have one mindee left who is 8 and playing quite happily infront of us with the playmobil. I'm sure we could be doing other things like accounts, learning journeys, or college work, but hey its Friday evening and I don't even have to cook dinner so what the heck! :D

ajs
19-11-2010, 05:24 PM
never having to share a laptop

you should see the 5 of us sitting in the sitting room in the evening all in front of our own screens
obscene isn't it

Playmate
19-11-2010, 05:28 PM

you should see the 5 of us sitting in the sitting room in the evening all in front of our own screens
obscene isn't it

sign of the times I'm afraid :rolleyes:

LOOPYLISA
19-11-2010, 05:35 PM

obscene isn't it

Snap , me hubs and dd do this most nights :blush: :thumbsup:

Chimps Childminding
19-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Snap , me hubs and dd do this most nights :blush: :thumbsup:

Same here only its me, hubby and assorted sons!!!!!

WibbleWobble
19-11-2010, 06:02 PM
dont have a laptop.

hubby has to talk to my back!

Love is

me on the comp in the dining room as hubby sits at the dining room table working out how much wood he needs to make MORE shelves to put MORE boxes of toys on. A job he will do tomorrow whilst i am on a study day (and he will take me and pick me up as he needs the car)

mandy xxxx

Blaze
19-11-2010, 06:08 PM
Me & hubby (FW do it too)! - We talk more via forums, email & Messenger than we do in person!:blush:

PixiePetal
19-11-2010, 06:14 PM
I chat with my DD on FB chat from her room to mine most evenings :)

She sends links for me to look at for her christmas presents! :rolleyes:

TheBTeam
19-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Yep laptops all round! :rolleyes: I manage to not even talk to my dh on this though as well!!!!!!!!!!!!

ORKSIE
19-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Me and Mr O talk to each other on FB!!! :laughing: :laughing:

babs
19-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Me and Mr O talk to each other on FB!!! :laughing: :laughing:

lol me and my hubby do this even tho we are sat 2 foot apart then we look at each other n giggle at what the other said usallly pm's to rude for main fb:blush: :blush: :blush:

ORKSIE
19-11-2010, 07:44 PM
lol me and my hubby do this even tho we are sat 2 foot apart then we look at each other n giggle at what the other said usallly pm's to rude for main fb:blush: :blush: :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

karen m
19-11-2010, 07:59 PM
so glad am not on my own,hubby and i often do this