PDA

View Full Version : FED UP!!!!!!

claire'scherubs
19-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Ive been struggling with sore hands for a while and finally gave in the other week and went to see the nurse.......to be told that I have suspected Carpol Tunnel Syndrome

Got to wait for some test to be done but basically my nerves endings in my figures are dead.

Well it made me realise that why I drop things so much, but its getting a 2/3 daily event now and its really getting me down!!!!! Got so worried that I bought one of those kettles that does a cup at a time (energy efficient) cause I was so worried about dropping a boiling hot kettle over me or worse

Sorry I know no one can help me with this just wanted to put it down on paper and get it off my chest, might stop feeling sorry for myself now :blush:

funemnx
19-11-2010, 02:53 PM
Big hugs Claire((((())))) at least you know why now xxx

cuddlybunny38
19-11-2010, 03:13 PM
I also have carpol tunnel, mild in my left hand and moderate/ servre(sp) in my right hand. You will have an electrical test for it to be diagnosed. Most nights I wear wrist splints to be which slighly eases the symptoms. Is a pain though as even doing simple things like typing on her will make my fingers go numb, I also often get really bad pains up my arms. good luck always here for a chat xx

sarah707
19-11-2010, 03:20 PM
My friend had an operation on hers which improved it.

Hugs xx

claire'scherubs
19-11-2010, 04:18 PM
My friend had an operation on hers which improved it.

Hugs xx

Everyone I have spoken to have said that the operation hasnt worked so that is nice to see some positive comment it