PDA

View Full Version : WHAT ????????

angeldelight
19-11-2010, 12:49 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3235304/Should-we-abort-unborn-child.html

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Angel xx

Minstrel
19-11-2010, 12:54 PM
odd aren't they?

I'm not sure it's all exactly what it seems!

jellytot
19-11-2010, 12:56 PM
not alot to be said really :(

angeldelight
19-11-2010, 01:00 PM
odd aren't they?

I'm not sure it's all exactly what it seems!

Very weird indeed

Angel xx

Minstrel
19-11-2010, 01:06 PM
have seen a lot of conspiricies about this- some people saying they are pro-life campaigners who will show pics of the child and say 'look what you wanted us to kill' etc.

(sorry about bad typing- baby sleeping in one arm)

Twinkles
19-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Personally i think it's disgusting !

It cheapens life, they should not be allowed to have something as precious as a child after this stunt !

I can only imagine how it must feel to make such a decision to abort a baby and I can't think it's an easy decision for most people.

Just think about someone who has had to abort due to medical reasons or genuine social circumstances. How will they feel reading this ?
And what about those who are desperate for a child ? They must feel absolutely gutted at this cavalier attitude. :angry:

*and steps off soapbox*

angeldelight
19-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Personally i think it's disgusting !

It cheapens life, they should not be allowed to have something as precious as a child after this stunt !

I can only imagine how it must feel to make such a decision to abort a baby and I can't think it's an easy decision for most people.

Just think about someone who has had to abort due to medical reasons or genuine social circumstances. How will they feel reading this ?
And what about those who are desperate for a child ? They must feel absolutely gutted at this cavalier attitude. :angry:

*and steps off soapbox*

I agree twinks 100%

I just really do not understand some people I really do not

Angel xx

ORKSIE
19-11-2010, 01:24 PM
For once I am Speechless!!!! :(

angeldelight
19-11-2010, 01:26 PM
For once I am Speechless!!!! :(

:laughing: :laughing:

I was too

Angel xx

ORKSIE
19-11-2010, 01:29 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

I was too

Angel xx

.............. :D

The Juggler
19-11-2010, 01:41 PM
what an sad, attention seeking heartless pair of :censored: :censored: :censored: . How dare they publicise this and put it to a vote especially after having lost 2 babies to miscarriage.

I'm not against abortion if people have genuine reasons for doing so but how can you be trying for a baby, mourn miscarriage and then do this on the internet.

:panic: :panic: :panic:

Ripeberry
19-11-2010, 01:52 PM
They both need a slap and be made to GROW UP! "Oh, I'm too set in my selfish ways, I might have a nervous breakdown"

This is sick, sick sick! I thought the guy who wanted people to 'shock' him via the internet was weird, but this couple are .....can't even find the words for it, apart from GROW UP! :angry:
If they go ahead with the abortion, you can bet all the pro-life people will make their lives hell.

Chatterbox Childcare
19-11-2010, 02:10 PM
unbelieveable and I think these people are not fit to be parents and should be neuted

Alibali
19-11-2010, 05:46 PM
????????????:angry:

glitzygal
19-11-2010, 10:29 PM
IF THEY EVEN NEED TO ASK ON THE INTERNET, THEY SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN HAD SEX,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:angry:

STUPID PEOPLE,

IF THEY HAD TAKEN PROPER PRECAUTIONS, THEN THEY WOULD NOT NEED THAT STUPID SITE,,,,,,,,,:censored: UNFIT TO BE PARENTS.

THERE ARE PEOPLE WANTING KIDS, AND CANT, THEY ARE JUST BEING THOUGHTLESS,
( I AM SHOUTING BY THE WAY):blush: