PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

angeldelight
19-11-2010, 08:41 AM
Morning Everyone

Thank crunchie its Friday :clapping:

Unexpected day off for me yippieeeeeeeeee

Glad to say Gem found the mouse late last night so I managed to get some sleep ha ha What a nightmare that was

Weather bit dull it was really foggy this morning

What are you all doing today ?

I am going to be really lazy I think and do nothing :clapping:

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

Twinkles
19-11-2010, 08:44 AM
Friday dance :clapping: :clapping:

I must be feeling better :D

http://i.mnpls.com/2/258.gif (http://www.mnpls.com/animated-pictures-258.html)

We are not going out for a walk today :eek: :eek:

We are going to toddler group. Don't like toddler group but will give it a go.

PixiePetal
19-11-2010, 08:49 AM
Friday is always my day off so I am still in bed on lappy :thumbsup:

Shopping later - not got out all week waiting for inspection so I am nosing about for Christmas presents and a post inspection treat for me :D

Must update LJs too but that can wait till later :rolleyes:

Glad the mouse was found! I don't mind mice but living on a farm, am not too keen on their bigger cousins :panic:

Chimps Childminding
19-11-2010, 09:11 AM
I have got a day off too :clapping: Only mindee on a Friday has gone out for the day with the god-parents, so June and I are about to hit the shops!!!!!

charleyfarley
19-11-2010, 09:24 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

My morning off so it's Tescos for me and then the bank.

Pick lo up after lunch, then it's his sleep, by the time he wakes up it'll be time to go and collect my 2. After got my after schoolie today so a nice and easy day.

Daz is home tonight so we're having a roast dinner :thumbsup:

My TTS order came yesterday so the children will be having fun with our new resources, just need to put up the dark den, hope it's easy.

Glad to hear squeeky was found Angel :thumbsup:

Carol xx

ORKSIE
19-11-2010, 09:26 AM
I cant wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!:jump for joy: :clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping:

FussyElmo
19-11-2010, 09:27 AM
Morning everyone.

I have got eldest dd home from school she is shattered from all the shows and rehearsals this week so she is still in bed.

Loving the friday dance Twinkles :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
19-11-2010, 09:27 AM
Friday dance :clapping: :clapping:

I must be feeling better :D

http://i.mnpls.com/2/258.gif (http://www.mnpls.com/animated-pictures-258.html)

I have soooo missed the Friday dance!
Thanks Twinks xxxxx

Roseolivia
19-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Morning everyone, glad the mouse has been found Angel. In one of my favourite films a girl is scared of rats and she's told to imagine they are just s**t with tails, so just think that and your fear may not be too bad.
This morning i have the h.visitor coming then i'm going to the pub with a friend for lunch, it'll be the 1st time taking Alfie out for lunch so i hope he behaves. May go out for tea tonight as well, i love this maternity leave:laughing:
Rose has her 1st photo day at nursery today so i hope she smiles as she was saying she didn't want her photo taking this morning.
Not sure what we're doing at the weekend, think my sister and niece are coming round but have no other plans.
Anyway hope you all have good weekends.

angeldelight
19-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Morning everyone, glad the mouse has been found Angel. In one of my favourite films a girl is scared of rats and she's told to imagine they are just s**t with tails, so just think that and your fear may not be too bad.
This morning i have the h.visitor coming then i'm going to the pub with a friend for lunch, it'll be the 1st time taking Alfie out for lunch so i hope he behaves. May go out for tea tonight as well, i love this maternity leave:laughing:
Rose has her 1st photo day at nursery today so i hope she smiles as she was saying she didn't want her photo taking this morning.
Not sure what we're doing at the weekend, think my sister and niece are coming round but have no other plans.
Anyway hope you all have good weekends.

:laughing: :laughing: That made me laugh.

Enjoy your lunch and tea - its ok for some :laughing:

Angel xx

SaijaM
19-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Happy Friday Angel!
It's been nice and sunny here so far, been for a walk in the park with the girls... had a nice hot chocolate to compensate for the cold whilst the girls were 'talking' to the ducks and swans :)

Then went to a playgroup.. now girls fed and asleep, bliss!

I love Fridays I do! :clapping:

Bring on the weekend!!
My mum (read: babysitter-granny) is here next week, so I'm planning A LOT of nights out with my hubby :) ... should I warn my mum.. hmmm.. nah :thumbsup: I'll treat granny for a nice meal out too...